Danes don't like Trump much
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:54:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Danes don't like Trump much
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Danes don't like Trump much  (Read 2049 times)
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 31, 2016, 04:31:41 AM »

There's a new poll out from the important swing state of Denmark. The pollster (Wilke) asked 2167 respondents who they supported for US president and here are the results:

Hillary Clinton: 88,1%
Donald Trump: 2,3%
Others/Don't know: 9,6%

Amongst women, Clinton gets 91,8%, while she only gets the support of 84,3% of the men.

So basically, white danes seems to vote like black americans.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 05:45:54 AM »

Danes don't fit Trump.

Those guys gave up without a fight under WW II.

Trump's supporters will hopefuly not give even if they loose one battle Tuesday, November 8, 2016.
You must be logged in to read this quote.

And they didn't change much. Right now they confiscate refugees' (poor, poor refugees that flew ISIS Cry) cash and valuables. What a disgrace! Bunch of racists! KKK!!!111
No wonder they support Clinton Smiley
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 05:52:51 AM »

It didn't even take one reply to derail this thread...

Anyway I'd expect similar numbers for all of Scandinavia actually.
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 05:55:13 AM »
« Edited: August 31, 2016, 06:27:09 AM by Blue Velvet »

Danes don't fit Trump.

Trump's supporters will hopefuly not give even if they loose one battle Tuesday, November 8, 2016.

As opposed to the Swedish, who merely provided mild tactical support to the Nazis...
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 07:35:44 AM »

Danes don't fit Trump.

And they didn't change much. Right now they confiscate refugees' (poor, poor refugees that flew ISIS Cry) cash and valuables. What a disgrace! Bunch of racists! KKK!!!111
No wonder they support Clinton Smiley

The Danes were probably the least collaborationist peoples in Europe, saving almost all their jews and resisting Nazi efforts to turn state into part of their criminal regime.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 07:37:28 AM »

Danes would vote like all other Western Europeans would. Interesting conclusion here...
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 07:40:09 AM »

Danes would vote like all other Western Europeans would. Interesting conclusion here...
What is wrong with American Whites! Huh
Yeahsayyeah

Political Matrix
E: -9.25, S: -8.15

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 07:46:32 AM »

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses...
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 07:52:07 AM »

Danes don't fit Trump.

The Danes had one of the bravest resistances, and their beloved king at the time managed to keep the Nazis from getting anything military wise by destroying them. It reminds me of an old Danish story where, as the king rides on a horse throughout the town, a Nazi soldier asks a citizen where his guards are. The citizen replied that every citizen is his guard, every man his follower.

There are things you can kid about, but the bravery of the Danes and their king during WWII is not one of them.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2016, 08:11:57 AM »

Danes don't fit Trump.

The Danes had one of the bravest resistances, and their beloved king at the time managed to keep the Nazis from getting anything military wise by destroying them. It reminds me of an old Danish story where, as the king rides on a horse throughout the town, a Nazi soldier asks a citizen where his guards are. The citizen replied that every citizen is his guard, every man his follower.

There are things you can kid about, but the bravery of the Danes and their king during WWII is not one of them.
Brave? Hitler "let" them save Danish Jews, since he viewed  Danes as part of "Aryan master race". But they knew, what he was doing to Jews in other countries, but didn't want to risk their lives.

It is like if a murderer (who only murder blacks) who likes you is visiting your house, so you hide all your black buddies in the basement, while you're inviting him for a dinner. Very nice! But you know, what he'll do after leaving your house — he'll keep killing other blacks. But you did, what you could. And you're brave.. and alive!

They did great job on saving Danish lives. True!
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2016, 08:12:17 AM »

What an embarrassment this guy is. I think all Swedish posters up until now had been pretty decent but I guess the streak couldn't last forever.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2016, 08:14:46 AM »

Danes don't fit Trump.

Brave? Hitler "let" them save Danish Jews, since he viewed  Danes as part of "Aryan master race". But they knew, what he was doing to Jews in other countries, but didn't want to risk their lives.

It is like if a murderer (who only murder blacks) who likes you is visiting your house, so you hide all your black buddies in the basement, while you're inviting him for a dinner. Very nice! But you know, what he'll do after leaving your house — he'll keep killing other blacks. But you did, what you could. And you're brave.. and alive!

Uhhhh. . . Do you know history?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2016, 08:19:29 AM »

Danes don't fit Trump.

Uhhhh. . . Do you know history?
I linked to the Denmark's official website.

How many Danes were killed while rescuing Jews? When did that happen?
How many Polls were killed for just trying rescue Jews?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2016, 08:22:50 AM »

What an embarrassment this guy is. I think all Swedish posters up until now had been pretty decent but I guess the streak couldn't last forever.
Hushhh, I'm trying to save Scandinavia, in case Trump win the elections. He's wondering, why do they have nukes, if they don't use them. I doubt, he knows the difference between Danes and Swedes, probably will nuke both Sad
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2016, 08:32:12 AM »

areyouserious.png

Hitler thought Danish Jews were Aryans, according to you? How about German and Dutch Jews, then?

And they told me we should implement the Swedish education system...
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2016, 08:38:42 AM »

Low-energy losers. Sad!
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2016, 08:40:58 AM »

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses...

When Europe sends their people, they're not sending their best.  They're tired, they're poor, they are filthy and disease-ridden, and some of them, I suppose, are good people.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2016, 08:41:36 AM »

areyouserious.png

Hitler thought Danish Jews were Aryans, according to you? How about German and Dutch Jews, then?

I didn't say that.
Hitler let save Danish Jews without almost any consequences, because he considered ethnic Danes as Aryans.
If it was for example Poles or Russians, he would and did kill many of them in revenge, didn't he?
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2016, 08:42:30 AM »

Norway is probably the best Scandinavian fit for Trump.  He'd easily break 5% there.  Maybe even 10%.

I base this opinion solely on watching Lilyhammer on Netflix.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2016, 08:46:37 AM »

Brave? Hitler "let" them save Danish Jews, since he viewed  Danes as part of "Aryan master race". But they knew, what he was doing to Jews in other countries, but didn't want to risk their lives.
areyouserious.png

I didn't say that.
Hitler let save Danish Jews without almost any consequences, because he considered ethnic Danes as Aryans.
If it was for example Poles or Russians, he would and did kill many of them in revenge, didn't he?
How does this logic work for the Netherlands, a country that wasn't considered much less Aryan than Denmark by the Nazis yet 75% of its Jewry (highest percentage in Western Europe) was killed off anyway?

Hint: that claim is still not true; the Nazis didn't allow the Danes to save their Jews "because they [the Danes] were Aryans". You should probably stop talking about subjects you obviously don't know a thing about.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2016, 08:49:02 AM »

Norway is probably the best Scandinavian fit for Trump.  He'd easily break 5% there.  Maybe even 10%.

I base this opinion solely on watching Lilyhammer on Netflix.
The Russia is the only country in the world, that has more favourable view on Trump than Hillary Grin

According to Yougov https://today.yougov.com/news/2016/04/18/donald-trump-top-pick-us-president-russia/
O tempora, o mores!
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2016, 08:55:43 AM »

I reckon that Danes aren't the only ones.  This is from Pew Research June 29:

The Clinton brand sells a little better in those venues:

No word yet on Gary Johnson or the guy from The Rent is too Damn High party.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2016, 09:28:35 AM »

I reckon that Danes aren't the only ones.  This is from Pew Research June 29:

The Clinton brand sells a little better in those venues:

No word yet on Gary Johnson or the guy from The Rent is too Damn High party.

Looks like both should start campaigning in Greece!
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2016, 09:35:36 AM »

haha.  I noticed that the Greeks agree with me on this:  don't trust either one.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2016, 09:49:47 AM »

Danes don't fit Trump.

Swedes, on the other hand, fought valiantly. Oh, wait...
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies