Exam Food Ideas
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:08:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Exam Food Ideas
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Exam Food Ideas  (Read 255 times)
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 06, 2016, 09:25:12 AM »

I'm writing some professional exams in a couple weeks. The exams are for three days and take about six hours each day. We are allowed to bring in food.

Any ideas on how to go about this? Should I try to eat a real meal while working, or should I eat a big breakfast, snack a little bit and then eat a proper meal after the exams? Any ideas for the dishes themselves?
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 09:34:59 AM »

I always bring a couple Protein Chewy Bars by Nature Valley (dark chocolate and peanut butter granola bars) to the exam center to snack on during breaks, along with a bottle of water.  This got me through exams as long as 5 hours, and I did usually eat a big breakfast beforehand (usually toast, bacon, fruit, and a big glass of milk).  It's probably easier just to bring something like granola bars as a snack rather than a full meal, especially if the break lengths aren't very long, IMO.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 11:16:42 PM »

I'm writing some professional exams in a couple weeks. The exams are for three days and take about six hours each day. We are allowed to bring in food.

Any ideas on how to go about this? Should I try to eat a real meal while working, or should I eat a big breakfast, snack a little bit and then eat a proper meal after the exams? Any ideas for the dishes themselves?

Do you get hungry easily? If it were me I'd just skip the food entirely, but I usually only eat 1 meal a day so I'm used to not eating. Maybe you could bake a cake and then frost it with crib notes.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 07:59:11 AM »

Coffee.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 08:48:18 AM »

Do you get hungry easily? If it were me I'd just skip the food entirely, but I usually only eat 1 meal a day so I'm used to not eating. Maybe you could bake a cake and then frost it with crib notes.

Not during a university length exam, but these are the better part of the work day so I'll need something.

You joke about cake notes, but I'm half thinking I should get some of the more difficult parts of the Income Tax Act tattooed on my arm Cheesy
Grand Wizard Lizard of the Klan
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 5.39

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 09:54:55 AM »

Maybe that idea will sound crazy but what about taking a sandwich with you?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies