USA Freedom Girls sue Trump campaign
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:48:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  USA Freedom Girls sue Trump campaign
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: USA Freedom Girls sue Trump campaign  (Read 1341 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 06, 2016, 05:40:31 PM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/06/usa-freedom-girls-sue-trump-campaign-for-stiffing-them.html

In the latest story from Trump's scampaign, these girls are suing the Trump campaign because (a) they refused to pay them $2,500 for performing, (b) instead they agreed on a merchandise table instead but there was no table at the rally, and (c) they weren't allowed to even bring the merchandise into the rally so they had to leave it all outside in the parking lot, (d) where it was stolen while they performed.

So the Trump campaign couldn't even cough up $2,500 to pay a few girls to perform at their rallies, yet they can afford to buy $55,000 worth of Trump's own book, which I find pretty interesting, and by that I mean disgusting.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 05:51:58 PM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/06/usa-freedom-girls-sue-trump-campaign-for-stiffing-them.html

In the latest story from Trump's scampaign, these girls are suing the Trump campaign because (a) they refused to pay them $2,500 for performing, (b) instead they agreed on a merchandise table instead but there was no table at the rally, and (c) they weren't allowed to even bring the merchandise into the rally so they had to leave it all outside in the parking lot, (d) where it was stolen while they performed.

So the Trump campaign couldn't even cough up $2,500 to pay a few girls to perform at their rallies, yet they can afford to buy $55,000 worth of Trump's own book, which I find pretty interesting, and by that I mean disgusting.

This is great and all, and I feel bad for those kids, but why aren't we talking about what really matters - hillary's emails?
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 05:55:08 PM »

They truly are Freedom Girls
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 06:23:49 PM »

Trump is nothing more then a scam artist and crook.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 06:38:01 PM »

BUT HILLARY MET WITH MUHAMMAD YUNUS AND THE OPTICS ARE TERRIBLE!!!
Trapsy

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 06:39:57 PM »

THE TRUMAN SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 06:51:05 PM »

That short one looks like Ted Cruz lmao
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 07:23:49 PM »

Deal from strength or get crushed every time.

(Their pop-ish dance remix of Over There is one of the most amazing things from this election)
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 08:03:08 PM »

these girls are suing the Trump campaign

they're all whores and you can add them to the list, along with Hillary Clinton and The Donald, of people who angus will not be voting for during the 2016 presidential election.

you get disgusted easily.  You're soft, man.  This is politics.  It's a nasty game.  Anyone left standing at this point is probably an unethical human being.

Seriously, though, if you lie down with dogs, you will get fleas.  Isn't that the old saying?  Or is it, if you lie with snakes, you'll get bit.  Either way, if these girls (or you) are surprised that they got ripped off by Donald Trump, then they (or you) probably watch too little TV. 

Hopefully you learn vicariously.  Do not agree to work for or with or anywhere near Donald Trump.  Same goes for Hillary Clinton.

You're welcome.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 08:38:52 PM »

they're all whores and you can add them to the list, along with Hillary Clinton and The Donald, of people who angus will not be voting for during the 2016 presidential election.

you get disgusted easily.  You're soft, man.  This is politics.  It's a nasty game.  Anyone left standing at this point is probably an unethical human being.

Seriously, though, if you lie down with dogs, you will get fleas.  Isn't that the old saying?  Or is it, if you lie with snakes, you'll get bit.  Either way, if these girls (or you) are surprised that they got ripped off by Donald Trump, then they (or you) probably watch too little TV. 

Hopefully you learn vicariously.  Do not agree to work for or with or anywhere near Donald Trump.  Same goes for Hillary Clinton.

You're welcome.
Looks like angus might have had way too much to drink tonight.  Shame.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 09:04:31 PM »
« Edited: September 06, 2016, 09:06:25 PM by Fmr. Pres. Griffin »

you get disgusted easily.  You're soft, man.  This is politics.  It's a nasty game.  Anyone left standing at this point is probably an unethical human being.

Seriously, though, if you lie down with dogs, you will get fleas.  Isn't that the old saying?  Or is it, if you lie with snakes, you'll get bit.  Either way, if these girls (or you) are surprised that they got ripped off by Donald Trump, then they (or you) probably watch too little TV.  

https://youtu.be/1m-S6CjsdI0?t=5m7s
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2016, 10:29:57 PM »

So the best thing Trump supporters got is, "they are whores?"

Wow. Thanks for making me proud to be #nevertrump.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2016, 10:32:30 PM »

You're welcome.

I actually was paid by the Clinton campaign in 2008 for some work, and never got stiffed.

I have also volunteered for her this time, and they never made me sign a nondisclosure agreement.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2016, 09:34:06 AM »

I actually was paid by the Clinton campaign in 2008 for some work, and never got stiffed.

I have also volunteered for her this time, and they never made me sign a nondisclosure agreement.

all very interesting but not surprising.  

Moreover, it seems more relevant to this thread.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies