FBI fully Exonerates Clinton's use of Private Email Server
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:49:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  FBI fully Exonerates Clinton's use of Private Email Server
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FBI fully Exonerates Clinton's use of Private Email Server  (Read 1183 times)
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 06, 2016, 07:11:55 PM »
« edited: September 06, 2016, 07:49:10 PM by AKCreative »

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/09/05/vindication-fbi-fully-exonerates-hillary-clinton-of-all-charges-liberals-rejoice-details/

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Is this the end of emailgate (which was never really much of a scandal anyway)?
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 07:19:25 PM »

Thank the lord!
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 07:23:46 PM »

Hear that sound? That's thousands of Trump supporters screaming in horror.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 07:31:44 PM »
« Edited: September 06, 2016, 07:33:41 PM by Seriously? »

LMFAO. Exonerates. Because the (non-)bipartisan report run by DEMOCRATS with such awesomely "bipartisan" headlines like "Hillary Clinton ROASTS Each & Every Trump Scandal During AWESOME Take Down (VIDEO)" said so.

If you didn't think the FBI was in the tank for Lyin' Crooked Hillary! before they decided to dump this damaging report on the equivalent of news Siberia (the afternoon before a major holiday weekend), you are clearly drinking the Kool Aid.

Hillary Rotten Clinton was just too big to jail at the end of the day. She deserved to be indicted.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 07:34:33 PM »

LMFAO. Exonerates. Because the (non-)bipartisan report run by DEMOCRATS with such awesomely "bipartisan" headlines like "Hillary Clinton ROASTS Each & Every Trump Scandal During AWESOME Take Down (VIDEO)" said so.

If you didn't think the FBI was in the tank for Lyin' Crooked Hillary! before they decided to dump this damaging report on the equivalent of news Siberia (the afternoon before a major holiday weekend), you are clearly drinking the Kool Aid.

Hillary Rotten Clinton was just too big to jail at the end of the day. She deserved to be indicted.

You are overdue your 6PM meds.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 07:36:27 PM »

Naw. I am not your candidate. I wonder if she'll hack her way through the debates. *coughs* *coughs* *coughs*
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 07:42:49 PM »

Naw. I am not your candidate. I wonder if she'll hack her way through the debates. *coughs* *coughs* *coughs*

Email scandal down...next up:  COUGHGATE!!!
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 07:43:20 PM »

Seriously's tears are flowing in this thread. It almost makes me wish he would stay after the election so we could have some Schadenfreude. Almost. But anyway, there was no indictment, the FBI report exonerates her, and now this. The email scandal might be over.

JK, there's still a State Department investigation going on and a few emails yet to be released. But we probably won't see those until after the election and it will likely be more of the same.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 07:49:12 PM »

Emailgate will never be over, this just proves that the FBI is just as crooked as Her Majesty.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 07:51:07 PM »

The BiPartisan Report isn't the most trustworthy. It's like when a Trump supporter links something from the Gateway Pundit.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 09:02:00 PM »

To be fair, the "Bipartisan Report" is a clickbait joke site ran by the same people who brought you "Addicting Info" and "If You Only News" (all 3 of these literally copy-spam the exact same articles and status update zingers on FB). A more credible URL would be appreciated.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2016, 09:18:15 PM »

Doesn't matter. People have already made up their minds. Hillary is a crook, a liar and a cheat. She's an opportunist and just a plain awful person and she belongs in jail.

Period.

Trump, well....he's done far worse things than Hillary but "who care"? He's a white alpha male and he gets a pass.

Always.

Humph.
kyc0705

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2016, 10:19:29 PM »

Doesn't matter. People have already made up their minds. Hillary is a crook, a liar and a cheat. She's an opportunist and just a plain awful person and she belongs in jail.

Period.

Trump, well....he's done far worse things than Hillary but "who care"? He's a white alpha male and he gets a pass.

Always.

Humph.

'Murica.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2016, 04:32:52 AM »

Period.

Always.

Humph.

I see one more Woman Card right there!
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2016, 05:18:53 AM »

Period.

Always.

Humph.

Instead of immediately strawmanning us, can you please articulate exactly how Clinton's actions are worse than Trump's? Thank you.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2016, 05:40:02 AM »

Period.

Always.

Humph.

Instead of immediately strawmanning us, can you please articulate exactly how Clinton's actions are worse than Trump's? Thank you.
How is this a strawman?  ↓↓↓↓  Textbook example of using The Woman Card.

Furthermore, I didn't assert anything. Those who asserted, that Trump's actions is worse and that media is not covering it, should "articulate it". Am I right?

Meanwhile I and plurality of voters think that media is biased against Trump Smiley

Morning Consult:Voters Agree With Trump, Say Media Is Biased Toward Clinton
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2016, 08:25:24 AM »

Period.

Always.

Humph.

How is this a strawman?  ↓↓↓↓  Textbook example of using The Woman Card.

Furthermore, I didn't assert anything. Those who asserted, that Trump's actions is worse and that media is not covering it, should "articulate it". Am I right?

Meanwhile I and plurality of voters think that media is biased against Trump Smiley

Morning Consult:Voters Agree With Trump, Say Media Is Biased Toward Clinton

It doesn't matter what people "think" if they're wrong.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2016, 08:27:05 AM »

Emailgate will never be over, this just proves that the FBI is just as crooked as Her Majesty.

The "Gate" suffix needs to be retired, especially since the original Watergate scandal had nothing to do with water. Can we call it Emailghazi instead?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2016, 10:05:04 AM »

The "Gate" suffix needs to be retired, especially since the original Watergate scandal had nothing to do with water. Can we call it Emailghazi instead?
elcorazon

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2016, 10:36:13 AM »

all of Hillary's "scandals" are pretty much processes that people question, without there being any actual evidence of some sort of ill intent or otherwise nefarious activity.
The Foundation is a charitable organization that has NEVER been shown to be anything but a charitable organization. There is some question, however, as to whether all of the proper safeguards are in play to be sure that there isn't any nefarious activity that is connected to the organization.
With Trump, there is actual evidence of nefarious activity. The activity surrounds FOR PROFIT businesses which engage in their own questionable activities. Then Trump has also used his own Foundation for some illegal activities (accidental or intentional, you can be the judge of that) as well.

The press has objectively covered the Clinton "scandals" much more vociferously than the Trump "scandals". With Trump, they mostly cover his verbal gaffes, shifts in non-policy tone, and his racist and sexist tweets and comments, LEAVING OUT his actual scandals, con jobs and more meaty nefarious activities.

The public doesn't even know about much of this and as a result they don't realize the bias. In addition, 1/3 of the public that identifies as conservative, follows conservative media that has been telling them for decades about a media bias that whether it's true or not, they now have ingrained in their brains.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2016, 02:42:23 PM »

The press has objectively covered the Clinton "scandals" much more vociferously than the Trump "scandals". With Trump, they mostly cover his verbal gaffes, shifts in non-policy tone, and his racist and sexist tweets and comments, LEAVING OUT his actual scandals, con jobs and more meaty nefarious activities.

The public doesn't even know about much of this and as a result they don't realize the bias. In addition, 1/3 of the public that identifies as conservative, follows conservative media that has been telling them for decades about a media bias that whether it's true or not, they now have ingrained in their brains.
Yeah, yeah, everyone, who doesn't see how obvious your objective unbiased truth is, is dumb. Got it, bro!
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2016, 07:25:14 PM »

Bumping this in light of the damning email that Colin sent to Hillary that has come out.  Looks like he likes to lie about a lot of things.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2016, 07:28:07 PM »

Copy of the email in question.

‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2016, 07:33:26 PM »

Oh my. I guess I really can't blame Hillary for the private server at this point... given that Powell actually outright told her that he had done the exact same thing. ..

Before I saw this email, I was still a Hillary supporter, but I would still have held her fully accountable for using a private server (even if it did NOT deserve the amount of press it got). Now, I'm not even sure about that...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies