Dave's Mock Election 2016 is now open!!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:01:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Dave's Mock Election 2016 is now open!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Dave's Mock Election 2016 is now open!!!  (Read 10454 times)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2016, 06:22:23 PM »

Why does the 2008 mock election actually look like a plausible McCain landslide?
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2016, 06:29:01 PM »

Why does the 2008 mock election actually look like a plausible McCain landslide?

Yeah I saw that. Shows how much Atlas usership has changed over the years.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2016, 06:29:48 PM »

Man, what happened?
OwlRhetoric

« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2016, 06:43:37 PM »

People will register to vote in this and not stick around for the forum. Near certain that's what happened with the McCain vote.
CellarDoor
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2016, 07:12:40 PM »

Clinton.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2016, 10:23:48 PM »

Man, what happened?

A conservative blogsite (presumably made up of guys weighing 400 pounds lying on their beds) invaded the site and flooded the poll.
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.16, S: -1.74

P P

« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2016, 11:26:05 PM »

Switched to Castle. He's actually on the ballot in PA, where I am now registered due to college residency, so that's who I will be voting for instead of throwing my vote away on a write-in.

Yes, yes, point and laugh, I'm aware a Castle vote is thrown away whether it's write-in or not. It's an aesthetic difference.

Why do you have a Democrat avatar

Because I am a Democrat.
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -5.91

P P
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2016, 06:30:46 AM »

Switched to Castle. He's actually on the ballot in PA, where I am now registered due to college residency, so that's who I will be voting for instead of throwing my vote away on a write-in.

Yes, yes, point and laugh, I'm aware a Castle vote is thrown away whether it's write-in or not. It's an aesthetic difference.

Your Castle endorsement went away BTW. Don't know if that was intentional or not, but now it's gone.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2016, 06:53:03 AM »

Your Castle endorsement went away BTW. Don't know if that was intentional or not, but now it's gone.
It's still on his profile, apparently.
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.16, S: -1.74

P P

« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2016, 07:33:30 AM »
« Edited: July 19, 2019, 04:05:05 AM by Celes »

Nope, not intentional. Sometimes the little boxes in my settings for displaying endorsement, matrix, and predictions uncheck themselves. Thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: This entire thing was a charade. It was stupid and wrong.
AltWorlder

Political Matrix
E: -3.35, S: 3.83

« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2016, 12:58:42 AM »

Vote for Maturen and Muñoz! Give Christian Democracy a place in the U.S. with the American Solidarity Party!
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2016, 08:45:28 AM »

This is ridiculous. There is no way in hell that there are SEVEN folks from Louisiana on this website. Only Jimmy Carville, the lady from the Popeye's commercials, and yours truly have internet access in that state.
Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2016, 04:11:00 PM »

This is ridiculous. There is no way in hell that there are SEVEN folks from Louisiana on this website. Only Jimmy Carville, the lady from the Popeye's commercials, and yours truly have internet access in that state.
LMAO !
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2016, 05:00:55 PM »

Don't you live in Georgia?
OwlRhetoric

« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2016, 05:19:49 PM »

Texas vote seems manipulated. There have been at least 10 Hillary votes there over the last couple days, and none concentrated anywhere else. I think there are several people trying to manipulate it, so I don't just blame one rogue Hillary supporter for the weird results, though that's clearly what's going on with Texas.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2016, 07:07:15 AM »

Don't you live in Georgia?

Temporarily. Acadiana is still in my blood.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2016, 02:39:04 PM »

VOTER FRAUD!1!1!!111
PaperKooper
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.23, S: 5.57

« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2016, 05:49:39 PM »

Tell that to this guy:

Just looked at the forum activity feed...I rest my case. Trump votes within minutes of each other. The map will flip and you heard it here first. Must be easy to hack.
Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2016, 09:14:26 PM »

Tell that to this guy:

Just looked at the forum activity feed...I rest my case. Trump votes within minutes of each other. The map will flip and you heard it here first. Must be easy to hack.
Well aside from any hacking attemps by either side at the rate Trump is imploding now with the mic story the actual map might resemble this current mock election map.
Kempros
Rookie
United States

« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2016, 12:46:02 AM »

Just wish that Kasich, or Rubio was on top of the ticket.

Trump and Clinton are both selfish money centered buffoons.
DoctorWinstonOBoogie
Rookie
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -4.52

P P P

« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2016, 11:31:20 PM »

How in the hell is every state for Clinton? I love her, but there's no way there are this many Hillary supporters on the Atlas.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2016, 12:04:35 AM »

How in the hell is every state for Clinton? I love her, but there's no way there are this many Hillary supporters on the Atlas.

TN and KY were deep Atlas blue just a couple of hours ago. This just speaks lengths as to how much Trump crashed in the last couple of days.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2016, 12:52:23 AM »

TN and KY were deep Atlas blue just a couple of hours ago. This just speaks lengths as to how much Trump crashed in the last couple of days.

No, it's part of Trump's secret plan to win the election.  No one has ever won both the Atlas Mock Presidential Election and the real election.  By ensuring Clinton wins the Mock Election, Trump has just guaranteed that the next President of the United States will be Gary Johnson.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2016, 08:42:42 AM »

No, it's part of Trump's secret plan to win the election.  No one has ever won both the Atlas Mock Presidential Election and the real election.  By ensuring Clinton wins the Mock Election, Trump has just guaranteed that the next President of the United States will be Gary Johnson.

Technically, Obama won the popular vote in 2012
OwlRhetoric

« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2016, 01:48:16 PM »

It's pretty obvious one person using proxies stacked the Texas votes. She had like three votes there two weeks ago, and suddenly there are more there than anywhere else, including California. Every time a state flipped grey recently, it would immediately flip back with 2-4 Hillary votes targeted in that state.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies