Dave's Mock Election 2016 is now open!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:36:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Dave's Mock Election 2016 is now open!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dave's Mock Election 2016 is now open!!!  (Read 10487 times)
OwlRhetoric

« on: September 26, 2016, 06:43:37 PM »

People will register to vote in this and not stick around for the forum. Near certain that's what happened with the McCain vote.
OwlRhetoric

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 05:19:49 PM »

Texas vote seems manipulated. There have been at least 10 Hillary votes there over the last couple days, and none concentrated anywhere else. I think there are several people trying to manipulate it, so I don't just blame one rogue Hillary supporter for the weird results, though that's clearly what's going on with Texas.
OwlRhetoric

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 01:48:16 PM »

It's pretty obvious one person using proxies stacked the Texas votes. She had like three votes there two weeks ago, and suddenly there are more there than anywhere else, including California. Every time a state flipped grey recently, it would immediately flip back with 2-4 Hillary votes targeted in that state.
OwlRhetoric

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 03:56:21 PM »

It's pretty obvious one person using proxies stacked the Texas votes. She had like three votes there two weeks ago, and suddenly there are more there than anywhere else, including California. Every time a state flipped grey recently, it would immediately flip back with 2-4 Hillary votes targeted in that state.

I wish Dave would check to see if there are accounts which were just created, voted in the mock election, and then never checked back in, especially if this happened in rapid succession. Why do people even care who wins a mock election on some forum? Goddamn it.

I agree, I'm not going to get rustled over it, just pointing out that there's obvious manipulation going on. To be fair, I think there were some Trump votes coming in abnormally close together too, so it's not all one sided. Although lately a Hillary repeat voter seems to be the greatest offender and responsible for the total landslide in every state.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies