Dave's Mock Election 2016 is now open!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:43:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Dave's Mock Election 2016 is now open!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dave's Mock Election 2016 is now open!!!  (Read 10509 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 24, 2016, 10:26:29 PM »

I voted and enabled the option to publicly show my support, but I'm not getting that little sign under my avatar. Frustrating.
You have to do so both at the mock election and in your profile.  The one at the mock election does it for that election only.  The one in your profile does it for all elections.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 12:52:23 AM »

How in the hell is every state for Clinton? I love her, but there's no way there are this many Hillary supporters on the Atlas.

TN and KY were deep Atlas blue just a couple of hours ago. This just speaks lengths as to how much Trump crashed in the last couple of days.

No, it's part of Trump's secret plan to win the election.  No one has ever won both the Atlas Mock Presidential Election and the real election.  By ensuring Clinton wins the Mock Election, Trump has just guaranteed that the next President of the United States will be Gary Johnson.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 02:08:51 PM »

How in the hell is every state for Clinton? I love her, but there's no way there are this many Hillary supporters on the Atlas.

TN and KY were deep Atlas blue just a couple of hours ago. This just speaks lengths as to how much Trump crashed in the last couple of days.

No, it's part of Trump's secret plan to win the election.  No one has ever won both the Atlas Mock Presidential Election and the real election.  By ensuring Clinton wins the Mock Election, Trump has just guaranteed that the next President of the United States will be Gary Johnson.

Technically, Obama won the popular vote in 2012
And Gore won the popular vote in the real election in 2000.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 11:07:12 PM »

You have to be registered and logged on over on the Atlas to vote.  I think what used to be two separate registrations are now one, but it still requires a separate logon.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies