Trump Policy Staff Quits After Not Being Paid
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:44:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump Policy Staff Quits After Not Being Paid
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Trump Policy Staff Quits After Not Being Paid  (Read 3215 times)
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 08, 2016, 07:46:52 PM »

Many policy staffers in Trump's DC office are quitting after not being paid by by Trump's Campaign.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/295072-trump-policy-staffers-quit-after-not-being-paid
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 07:48:24 PM »

He stiffs anyone stupid enough to do a job for him, Those little girls are still waiting to get paid.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 07:52:27 PM »

So he treats his policy staffers like he does his contractors.

How would he like it if some of his renters in some of his properties filed for bankruptcy and didn't pay him?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 07:55:06 PM »

Typical.  Donald Trump thinks the rules don't apply to him.

If he had the keys to the US Treasury, Trump and his rich friends would squeeze every last cent from the middle class that is still left to take.  And they wouldn't think twice.

We have to stop Donald Trump before his fraud trickles down all over the country.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 07:59:51 PM »

Remind me again how Hillary is the corrupt, untrustworthy one...
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 08:10:47 PM »

I've said this before--in a different thread only to be roundly attacked for it--and I'll say it again.  If you work with a known welcher expecting to get paid, then don't be surprised when he doesn't pay you.  We all know that The Donald got rich by defrauding people.  If you do work for him you are either a fool or a whore.  Probably a bit of both.

Gladly.  Of course her corruption has other manifestations.  No one is calling her a welcher.  She at least pays her thugs, as she did when she hired private investigators to follow around the women her husband sexually molested when he was attorney general of Arkansas in order to bully them into silence.  She's no better or worse than he is.  Smarter, to be sure, with a much better resume, but she's a nasty, corrupt politician who puts her own interests ahead of the people of the United States of America.  This is exactly what Donald J. Trump does.  They are different, but they are equally corrupt and equally narcissistic.

No doubt we will elect one of these two corrupt individuals as our next politicians, and we will deserve whatever happens to our nation once we do.  We have only ourselves to blame.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 08:13:45 PM »

I've said this before--in a different thread only to be roundly attacked for it--and I'll say it again.  If you work with a known welcher expecting to get paid, then don't be surprised when he doesn't pay you.  We all know that The Donald got rich by defrauding people.  If you do work for him you are either a fool or a whore.  Probably a bit of both.

Gladly.  Of course her corruption has other manifestations.  No one is calling her a welcher.  She at least pays her thugs, as she did when she hired private investigators to follow around the women her husband sexually molested when he was attorney general of Arkansas in order to bully them into silence.  She's no better or worse than he is.  Smarter, to be sure, with a much better resume, but she's a nasty, corrupt politician who puts her own interests ahead of the people of the United States of America.  This is exactly what Donald J. Trump does.  They are different, but they are equally corrupt and equally narcissistic.

No doubt we will elect one of these two corrupt individuals as our next politicians, and we will deserve whatever happens to our nation once we do.  We have only ourselves to blame.

"They're both bad", has been the cry of the perennially dissatisfied voter since Athens.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 08:16:05 PM »

"They're both bad", has been the cry of the perennially dissatisfied voter since Athens.

Democracy is overrated.  I'm sure that the many athenian slaves would have agreed with me if they had been educated enough by their masters to understand the concept.

In any case, they're definitely both bad.  Vote for one of them, or if you can get away with it both of them, if you want.  It's your choice.  I encourage you to consider other candidates.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 08:25:36 PM »

I see a suspicious lack of Trump supporters here... why so silent?
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 08:47:26 PM »

What's the point when the blatant bias on this forum clouds any meaningful discussion about Trump and Sec. Clinton.
SirMuxALot

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2016, 08:51:23 PM »

What's the point when the blatant bias on this forum clouds any meaningful discussion about Trump and Sec. Clinton.

Indeed.  We're outnumbered here.  This is a red dominated sandbox.  You can stop demanding that we chime in on every thing.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2016, 08:52:48 PM »

Reality has a blatantly anti Trump bias.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2016, 08:52:56 PM »

Indeed.  We're outnumbered here.  This is a red dominated sandbox.  You can stop demanding that we chime in on every thing.
The problem with this is that you folks do chime in on most things, and I'm curious as to why you would remain silent on this in particular.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2016, 08:58:34 PM »

for once, I think Trump is right - the policy they've been giving him has been worth nothing. They don't deserve payment.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2016, 09:04:51 PM »

Just a terrible human being.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2016, 09:17:15 PM »

Indeed.  We're outnumbered here.  This is a red dominated sandbox.  You can stop demanding that we chime in on every thing.
I've checked (ten minutes that I'm never getting back), and Trump supporters have commented on every topic on the front page EXCEPT:
  • the Clinton HONY profile
  • Trump firing his FL manager
  • the Atlas Polling Map
  • moved threads, which don't count anyway
I actually would have liked to have seen how Trump supporters would've responded to each of them (well maybe not the polling thread), but instead we got silence. Hmmm...
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2016, 09:31:08 PM »

It's impossible to sympathize with a supposed multi billionaire whose party has just recently raised 90 million dollars in one month not paying staffers.
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2016, 09:34:58 PM »

If you don't enjoy seeing that you're outnumbered by Clinton supporters,  You may want to go to the movies on Election night.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2016, 09:38:35 PM »

If you don't enjoy seeing that you're outnumbered by Clinton supporters,  You may want to go to the movies on Election night.
the thing is, this is the kind of thing that scares blue avatars off. Those of us who want to have an honest and civil discussion with them do not appreciate it.
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2016, 09:42:49 PM »

I don't see how we can have an honest and civil discussion when the topic is the billionaire not paying staff.

My response was snarky, yes.  But I wouldn't have posted it in a thread with a policy discussion.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2016, 10:00:43 PM »

He stiffs anyone stupid enough to do a job for him, Those little girls are still waiting to get paid.

So, Sr. Videgaray shouldn´t count on being paid soon? That would be a shocker!
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2016, 10:02:37 PM »

Typical.  Donald Trump thinks the rules don't apply to him.

If he had the keys to the US Treasury, Trump and his rich friends would squeeze every last cent from the middle class that is still left to take.  And they wouldn't think twice.

We have to stop Donald Trump before his fraud trickles down all over the country.
This is actually pretty true. Hadn't thought of that particular issue with him being preisdent.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2016, 10:08:22 PM »

Typical.  Donald Trump thinks the rules don't apply to him.

If he had the keys to the US Treasury, Trump and his rich friends would squeeze every last cent from the middle class that is still left to take.  And they wouldn't think twice.

The main problem is, if Trump ever gets there, after a while there will not be much left in the US Treasury, whether he personally steals some of it (quite likely) or not. There is a reason professional economists hate Trump more than Mexicans do.
Mallow
United States

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2016, 10:08:52 PM »

She's no better or worse than he is.

Thanks for the laugh.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2016, 10:10:10 PM »

Well, she's a woman, you see.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies