Trump Policy Staff Quits After Not Being Paid (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:14:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump Policy Staff Quits After Not Being Paid (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Policy Staff Quits After Not Being Paid  (Read 3254 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« on: September 08, 2016, 08:13:45 PM »

I've said this before--in a different thread only to be roundly attacked for it--and I'll say it again.  If you work with a known welcher expecting to get paid, then don't be surprised when he doesn't pay you.  We all know that The Donald got rich by defrauding people.  If you do work for him you are either a fool or a whore.  Probably a bit of both.

Remind me again how Hillary is the corrupt, untrustworthy one...

Gladly.  Of course her corruption has other manifestations.  No one is calling her a welcher.  She at least pays her thugs, as she did when she hired private investigators to follow around the women her husband sexually molested when he was attorney general of Arkansas in order to bully them into silence.  She's no better or worse than he is.  Smarter, to be sure, with a much better resume, but she's a nasty, corrupt politician who puts her own interests ahead of the people of the United States of America.  This is exactly what Donald J. Trump does.  They are different, but they are equally corrupt and equally narcissistic.

No doubt we will elect one of these two corrupt individuals as our next politicians, and we will deserve whatever happens to our nation once we do.  We have only ourselves to blame.

"They're both bad", has been the cry of the perennially dissatisfied voter since Athens.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies