Trump goes on Russia-state-owned RT to slam the US media
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:03:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump goes on Russia-state-owned RT to slam the US media
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Trump goes on Russia-state-owned RT to slam the US media  (Read 3123 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2016, 12:08:25 AM »

Anyway, I mean, some of these kids over here thinking they can teach me what VoA is! They themselves have never touched a shortwave in their lives! Never heard a jammer! Children, be careful with old farts like myself. We know things you never even suspected of.

The same to you from the youth, old man.

Oh, the overconfidence of youth Smiley
GMantis
Dessie Potter
Junior Chimp
Bulgaria

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2016, 02:04:33 AM »

The main reason I am speaking in this particular thread is because the Russophobia American liberals have embraced bothers me: that somehow it is illegitimate act to appear as a guest on Russia Today.  That stinks of a desire to control information.

Again, this is not "Russophobia". This is not about talking on a Russian channel.  It is which Russian channel he chose. Had he come on, say,

https://tvrain.ru/

I would have had no objections Smiley
TV Rain is also, propaganda, but propaganda made by the Russian pseudo-liberals (I can not honestly call people who think that Germany winning WWII would be better liberals).
GMantis
Dessie Potter
Junior Chimp
Bulgaria

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2016, 02:10:35 AM »
« Edited: September 10, 2016, 02:13:53 AM by GMantis »

Okay...

RT was set up mainly as an international mouthpiece for Russia. It is no different from Voice of America for our country.

Alas, I have to stop reading here.
Because of course the US never lies in its propaganda arm. Are you really that naive or are you simply pretending?

Unlike you, I grew up listening to VoA, Radio Liberty, BBC Russian Service, Deutsche Welle, etc., etc.  I mean, my old Spidola short-wave radio must be still somewhere, unless I got rid of it when moving down to Mexico from the US (yes, I continued using it in the US).

This is exactly why I stopped reading where I stopped.
Yes, I know it's difficult to admit that you've been influenced by propaganda.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2016, 03:43:20 AM »

There are a gazillion things to critize Trump for. After all, Trump is official the single biggest asshole of the world since Pol Pot, basically. But this quite wonderful interview is not among the gazillion things to critize him for, sadly. Actually, I quite enjoyed the interview. Just because Larry King is the least offensive human being on this earth. It was obvious that King tried to trip up Trump time after time. But King being King, he didn't even't remotely suceed with his mission. There are hardly any single person on this earth further away from Vladimir Putin than the utterly inoffensive New York Jew Larry King. To basically tell the world that it's the same person, make us all a whole lot more stupid.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2016, 04:22:42 AM »

Not just Trump. Even Bernie was interviewed by RT.

And back in 2012 they held a debate between third-party candidates.

What a fascistic fashion!
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2016, 04:24:19 AM »

Great move you genius!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2016, 09:51:21 AM »

I love the "left" party is getting into Anti-Russian stuff it is truly laughable.

yes, left wingers should oppose right wing, fascist governments. correct!
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2016, 09:56:31 AM »

I love the "left" party is getting into Anti-Russian stuff it is truly laughable.

Yes, the left opposes a fascist regime. Surprising?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2016, 09:58:28 AM »

But why is left so silent about Obama's co-founder of ISIS, Saudi Arabia?

Donations? Huh
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2016, 10:01:11 AM »

Yeah, this is truly remarkable.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2016, 10:08:21 AM »

Donations? Huh

The Left has never criticized Saudi Arabia? LOL.

Yeah, this is truly remarkable.

Once again, why?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2016, 10:13:53 AM »

The main reason I am speaking in this particular thread is because the Russophobia American liberals have embraced bothers me: that somehow it is illegitimate act to appear as a guest on Russia Today.  That stinks of a desire to control information.

Again, this is not "Russophobia". This is not about talking on a Russian channel.  It is which Russian channel he chose. Had he come on, say,

https://tvrain.ru/

I would have had no objections Smiley
TV Rain is also, propaganda, but propaganda made by the Russian pseudo-liberals (I can not honestly call people who think that Germany winning WWII would be better liberals).

This, probably, describes you better than them (yes, I know, they ran a provocative poll on the issue, but at no point they implied that they themselves think that). Unlike you, they have no sympathy to Nazi-type regimes.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2016, 10:17:41 AM »

Okay...

RT was set up mainly as an international mouthpiece for Russia. It is no different from Voice of America for our country.

Alas, I have to stop reading here.
Because of course the US never lies in its propaganda arm. Are you really that naive or are you simply pretending?

Unlike you, I grew up listening to VoA, Radio Liberty, BBC Russian Service, Deutsche Welle, etc., etc.  I mean, my old Spidola short-wave radio must be still somewhere, unless I got rid of it when moving down to Mexico from the US (yes, I continued using it in the US).

This is exactly why I stopped reading where I stopped.
Yes, I know it's difficult to admit that you've been influenced by propaganda.

"Propaganda" means, merely, "advertising" in Spanish Smiley

Anyway, having some whippersnappers teach me about VoA is quite funny Smiley
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2016, 11:04:34 AM »

Donations? Huh

The Left has never criticized Saudi Arabia? LOL.
They've "never" criticised Obama/Clinton for being ally with one of the most fascist and misogynistic regime. The difference between them and Hitler is not that big. If they got his power, they'd the same to Jews. amIright?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2016, 11:14:17 AM »

Ну, до Александра Аркадьевича мне все равно далеко Smiley С таким оригиналом, грех не перевести хорошо Smiley

Anyway, I mean, some of these kids over here thinking they can teach me what VoA is! They themselves have never touched a shortwave in their lives! Never heard a jammer! Children, be careful with old farts like myself. We know things you never even suspected of.
ЛОЛ, русские-то тебе чем насолили, мурзилка ты картонная?

А если серьёзно, то ты жалок. Но ты и сам об этом, наверное, догадываешься, судя по твоим "философским" изречениям Smiley amIright?!
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2016, 11:30:10 AM »

I'm sure his friend Vladimir will grant him asylum once he's defeated.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2016, 11:38:18 AM »

Ну, до Александра Аркадьевича мне все равно далеко Smiley С таким оригиналом, грех не перевести хорошо Smiley

А если серьёзно, то ты жалок. Но ты и сам об этом, наверное, догадываешься, судя по твоим "философским" изречениям Smiley amIright?!

Translation for the public:

"LOL, Russians have pissed you off somehow, you, the cardboard fool.

If seriously, you are pitiful. But you yourself, probably, guess that, judging from your "philosophical" sayings Smiley amIright?"

Yeah, our suave Swede turns out to speak fluent idiomatic Russian. I guess, that explains a lot Smiley

So, yeah, another Russian troll. Merely with somewhat better command of English.

Why am I so bored?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2016, 11:43:33 AM »

If seriously, you are pitiful pathetic. But you yourself, probably, guess that, judging from your "philosophical" sayings Smiley amIright?"

Yeah, our suave Swede turns out to speak fluent idiomatic Russian. I guess, that explains a lot Smiley

So, yeah, another Russian troll. Merely with somewhat better command of English.

Why am I so bored?
Now it is better Smiley
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2016, 11:45:27 AM »

If seriously, you are pitiful pathetic. But you yourself, probably, guess that, judging from your "philosophical" sayings Smiley amIright?"

Why am I so bored?
Now it is better Smiley

Sure. You are no great poet, so I did not bother with the literary quality of translation.

How is the weather in Питер?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2016, 11:53:46 AM »

Why am I so bored?
Now it is better Smiley

Sure. You are no great poet, so I did not bother with the literary quality of translation.

Lol, you have no sense of humor, have you Grin I'd like you move to USA just to deport you by myself Smiley

IDK, the same as in Stockholm, I guess Smiley
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2016, 11:54:23 AM »

Why am I so bored?
Now it is better Smiley

Lol, you have no sense of humor, have you Grin I'd like you move to USA just to deport you by myself Smiley

Have you ever been to Stockholm?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2016, 11:58:28 AM »

Why am I so bored?
Now it is better Smiley

Have you ever been to Stockholm?
Born here Smiley
BTW, my gradfather is from Chilie, he flew from Pinochet to Sweden. But he also flew from the grandma, it is probably, why I love Law Enforcement  so much Smiley
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2016, 12:00:28 PM »

Yeah, and he learned Russian at Lumumba.

I guess, comrade junior lieutenant, you have blown your cover again. Be more careful next time.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2016, 12:02:33 PM »

I guess, comrade junior lieutenant, you have blown your cover again. Be more careful next time.
Sad No Kudos from Putin now
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2016, 12:03:45 PM »

Sad No Kudos from Putin now

Nah, he's been such a bad spy himself, he, actually, identifies with your type.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies