Trump goes on Russia-state-owned RT to slam the US media
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:36:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump goes on Russia-state-owned RT to slam the US media
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Trump goes on Russia-state-owned RT to slam the US media  (Read 3137 times)
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2016, 12:09:00 PM »

Yeah, and he learned Russian at Lumumba.

I guess, comrade junior lieutenant, you have blown your cover again. Be more careful next time.
Sad No Kudos from Putin now

Nah, he's been such a bad spy himself, he, actually, identifies with your type.
Pics, or it didn't happen!
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2016, 12:33:14 PM »

The Dakota Access Pipeline Protests have been on the front page of the New York Times for the last two days, so the notion that it isn't getting media covereage isn't accurate. Someone should ask Trump what he thinks about it though
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2016, 01:14:55 PM »

as nice as he can, Larry King basically says the Trump camp is lying.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2016, 01:40:04 PM »

I guess, comrade junior lieutenant, you have blown your cover again. Be more careful next time.
Sad No Kudos from Putin now

Nah, he's been such a bad spy himself, he, actually, identifies with your type.
Pics, or it didn't happen!

Товарищ начальник, it is his official bio Smiley
GMantis
Dessie Potter
Junior Chimp
Bulgaria

« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2016, 03:05:35 PM »

This, probably, describes you better than them (yes, I know, they ran a provocative poll on the issue, but at no point they implied that they themselves think that). Unlike you, they have no sympathy to Nazi-type regimes.
I would be offended by this personal insult, but then I realized that you probably have a definition of Nazi that is unique to you, like your definition of fascism.
As for whether they don't have sympathy for "Nazi-type" regimes (in the common meaning of this word), I wouldn't be so sure. Quite a few Russian liberals have made statements showing at least ambiguous feelings on this subject. This historian, for example, outright stated that it would've been better if Hitler had won the war.

"Propaganda" means, merely, "advertising" in Spanish Smiley

Anyway, having some whippersnappers teach me about VoA is quite funny Smiley
I'm well acquainted with the kind of material the likes of BBC, for example, produced for their Bulgarian edition during Communist rule. Now, it's possible that they were more objective and concerned with factual accuracy in the Russian edition, but I doubt it.
GMantis
Dessie Potter
Junior Chimp
Bulgaria

« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2016, 03:10:00 PM »

What an convenient world view: anyone who speaks Russian and doesn't agree with your views is actually a paid Russian troll.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2016, 09:24:30 PM »

What an convenient world view: anyone who speaks Russian and doesn't agree with your views is actually a paid Russian troll.

Oh, yeah, a Swede with that kind of Russian idiom. Must be a professor of Slavic studies, no less. Though, actually, any professor would know that it should be "дурилка картонная". "Мурзилка" here is a bit of an idiomatic mix-up: the one that a not very educated Russian could easily make, though.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2016, 09:27:38 PM »

This, probably, describes you better than them (yes, I know, they ran a provocative poll on the issue, but at no point they implied that they themselves think that). Unlike you, they have no sympathy to Nazi-type regimes.
I would be offended by this personal insult, but then I realized that you probably have a definition of Nazi that is unique to you, like your definition of fascism.

In this case, my definition is fairly standard. I wonder, in fact, why you would object. You have dedicated your entire performance on these boards to showing off your support for Hitlerite regimes and policies. Then, again, given Bulgarian history, there is no surprise there whatsoever.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies