Trump goes on Russia-state-owned RT to slam the US media (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:38:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump goes on Russia-state-owned RT to slam the US media (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump goes on Russia-state-owned RT to slam the US media  (Read 3193 times)
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« on: September 09, 2016, 02:55:44 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-larry-king_us_57d21444e4b03d2d4599c20a

You can't make this stuff up.

"Make America Great Again" seems to really mean "Make Trump's America become like Putin's Russia"

Ehm... What exactly do you not like?
That Trump was interviewed by Larry "white as f**k" King on RT?

Here is the interview Iraq, Hillary and baseball: Donald Trump talks to Larry King (RT EXCLUSIVE)

Do you think, that Larry was too nice towards Trump? He was allright, better than Fox, IMHO.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 04:22:42 AM »

Not just Trump. Even Bernie was interviewed by RT.

And back in 2012 they held a debate between third-party candidates.

What a fascistic fashion!
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 09:58:28 AM »

I love the "left" party is getting into Anti-Russian stuff it is truly laughable.

Yes, the left opposes a fascist regime. Surprising?
But why is left so silent about Obama's co-founder of ISIS, Saudi Arabia?

Donations? Huh
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 11:04:34 AM »

I love the "left" party is getting into Anti-Russian stuff it is truly laughable.

Yes, the left opposes a fascist regime. Surprising?
But why is left so silent about Obama's co-founder of ISIS, Saudi Arabia?

Donations? Huh

The Left has never criticized Saudi Arabia? LOL.
They've "never" criticised Obama/Clinton for being ally with one of the most fascist and misogynistic regime. The difference between them and Hitler is not that big. If they got his power, they'd the same to Jews. amIright?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 11:14:17 AM »

Ну, до Александра Аркадьевича мне все равно далеко Smiley С таким оригиналом, грех не перевести хорошо Smiley

Anyway, I mean, some of these kids over here thinking they can teach me what VoA is! They themselves have never touched a shortwave in their lives! Never heard a jammer! Children, be careful with old farts like myself. We know things you never even suspected of.
ЛОЛ, русские-то тебе чем насолили, мурзилка ты картонная?

А если серьёзно, то ты жалок. Но ты и сам об этом, наверное, догадываешься, судя по твоим "философским" изречениям Smiley amIright?!
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2016, 11:43:33 AM »

Ну, до Александра Аркадьевича мне все равно далеко Smiley С таким оригиналом, грех не перевести хорошо Smiley

Anyway, I mean, some of these kids over here thinking they can teach me what VoA is! They themselves have never touched a shortwave in their lives! Never heard a jammer! Children, be careful with old farts like myself. We know things you never even suspected of.

А если серьёзно, то ты жалок. Но ты и сам об этом, наверное, догадываешься, судя по твоим "философским" изречениям Smiley amIright?!

Translation for the public:

"LOL, Russians have pissed you off somehow, you, the cardboard fool.

If seriously, you are pitiful pathetic. But you yourself, probably, guess that, judging from your "philosophical" sayings Smiley amIright?"

Yeah, our suave Swede turns out to speak fluent idiomatic Russian. I guess, that explains a lot Smiley

So, yeah, another Russian troll. Merely with somewhat better command of English.

Why am I so bored?
Now it is better Smiley
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2016, 11:53:46 AM »

If seriously, you are pitiful pathetic. But you yourself, probably, guess that, judging from your "philosophical" sayings Smiley amIright?"

Yeah, our suave Swede turns out to speak fluent idiomatic Russian. I guess, that explains a lot Smiley

So, yeah, another Russian troll. Merely with somewhat better command of English.

Why am I so bored?
Now it is better Smiley

Sure. You are no great poet, so I did not bother with the literary quality of translation.

How is the weather in Питер?
Lol, you have no sense of humor, have you Grin I'd like you move to USA just to deport you by myself Smiley

IDK, the same as in Stockholm, I guess Smiley
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2016, 11:58:28 AM »

Why am I so bored?
Now it is better Smiley

Sure. You are no great poet, so I did not bother with the literary quality of translation.

How is the weather in Питер?
Lol, you have no sense of humor, have you Grin I'd like you move to USA just to deport you by myself Smiley

IDK, the same as in Stockholm, I guess Smiley

Have you ever been to Stockholm?
Born here Smiley
BTW, my gradfather is from Chilie, he flew from Pinochet to Sweden. But he also flew from the grandma, it is probably, why I love Law Enforcement  so much Smiley
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2016, 12:02:33 PM »

Yeah, and he learned Russian at Lumumba.

I guess, comrade junior lieutenant, you have blown your cover again. Be more careful next time.
Sad No Kudos from Putin now
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2016, 12:09:00 PM »

Yeah, and he learned Russian at Lumumba.

I guess, comrade junior lieutenant, you have blown your cover again. Be more careful next time.
Sad No Kudos from Putin now

Nah, he's been such a bad spy himself, he, actually, identifies with your type.
Pics, or it didn't happen!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies