Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:23:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 31075 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #475 on: September 11, 2016, 10:02:43 PM »

Again, I almost want Trump to become President and destroy the economy so bad that the blue avatars wish that Hillary was President.

I mean, if Trump gets to be president, I will make sure that, if I am still breathing, every single one of them who is still alive after a year or two runs off this forum. Because I will be reminding them what they brough upon all of us mercilessly.

You, and the other Dem hacks are so delusional.

I wonder if you will have the moral fiber to come back here and admit it when President Trump makes America great again.

America is great. You and other haters of America want to destroy it.

Should I interpret this response as NO?

I will be here, trust me. And when Trump kills your mother, I will be here, reminding you that you did it yourself. And I will not stop, until you hang yourself (and post the video on here).

wat

Exactly what you read Smiley

the f-?

Oh, actually, that one is easy. You see, if Trump is elected, we will be in the general disaster mode. And, indeed, many of those idiots currently cheering the guy would be despondent about the consequences.  Naturally, telling them to go hang themselves at that point would be despicably cruel (you do not say this to a guy whose mother just died, even if he is, really, guilty). And, in any case, we all would have better usage for the brief moments of electricity being on than to show up here. So, I am exorcising my own future cruelty now, when every idiot around here can still laugh at me. If shyte happens and Trump is elected they will, hopefully, remember this dialog. Of course, I would never consider repeating it then.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #476 on: September 11, 2016, 10:02:55 PM »

So the NYTimes has only three times as many readers as the Forum?

That's probably true actually.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #477 on: September 11, 2016, 10:32:55 PM »

To the red avatars, quit running as chickens with your head cut off to defend your princess at the slightest case of bad optics for her. Truth is they were scrambling to cover this up and got busted, suck it up. A lot of you are just complete hacks.

I never said the optics were good, but it's hardly a scandal that the Clinton campaign withheld the fact that she has pneumonia for two days. Is the fact that the (potential) President is a human being can actually get sick a startling revelation for the right-wing (let alone the American public as a whole)? It's not a conspiracy. Hillary is almost certainly an introverted private person, yet also very proud and dignified. She wants to convey a strong exterior without any weakness. Like I already said, we all know people like that.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #478 on: September 11, 2016, 10:33:16 PM »

Positive Spins are happening, and they are very reasonable and latch onto what I was saying earlier in a thread that disappeared:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillarys-pneumonia-the-medias-lowest-moment_us_57d5d5fae4b0f831f70721ff
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #479 on: September 11, 2016, 10:36:04 PM »

He doesn't have any real proposals, just rants. The reason his Twitter has been dark is because he's been given a heavy dosage of tranquilizers and anti-anxiety medications.

The reason Trump's Twitter is dark is that it is the 15th anniversary of 9/11 and both candidates agreed not to campaign today out of respect.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #480 on: September 11, 2016, 10:38:42 PM »

He doesn't have any real proposals, just rants. The reason his Twitter has been dark is because he's been given a heavy dosage of tranquilizers and anti-anxiety medications.

The reason Trump's Twitter is dark is that it is the 15th anniversary of 9/11 and both candidates agreed not to campaign today out of respect.

He's being held back by his handlers and probably with medication. There is no way that he wouldn't make a comment about Hillary becoming ill today.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #481 on: September 11, 2016, 11:02:34 PM »

He's being held back by his handlers and probably with medication.

It would have been so much easier if he drank.
SirMuxALot

« Reply #482 on: September 11, 2016, 11:25:30 PM »

Congressional investigation forthcoming into who issued the "stand down up" order to the Secret Service.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #483 on: September 11, 2016, 11:27:21 PM »

If Trump had pneumonia, would we be having the same discussion as now? I highly doubt it.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #484 on: September 11, 2016, 11:28:49 PM »

If Trump had pneumonia, would we be having the same discussion as now? I highly doubt it.

Actually, I would be asking for him to drop out and be replaced by Kasich.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #485 on: September 11, 2016, 11:31:17 PM »

Lol sure you would.
SirMuxALot

« Reply #486 on: September 11, 2016, 11:31:28 PM »

Trump supporters would just blame Obama somehow.

I applaud you for some World Class Projection there.

Is there any reason why Trump couldn't just blame Bush?  Would it be wrong to do so?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #487 on: September 11, 2016, 11:31:56 PM »

And you are not doing this now, despite Trump showing obvious signs of severe brain damage?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #488 on: September 11, 2016, 11:33:25 PM »

And you are not doing this now, despite Trump showing obvious signs of severe brain damage?

Obvious to you, but not to me.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #489 on: September 11, 2016, 11:34:15 PM »

Yeah, we would.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #490 on: September 11, 2016, 11:35:25 PM »

A person feeling a little sick when they have Pneumonia is nothing to freak out about, people. Everyone's now talking about how it's over for her. Give me a break! People are freaking out over nothing.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #491 on: September 11, 2016, 11:35:30 PM »

Positive Spins are happening, and they are very reasonable and latch onto what I was saying earlier in a thread that disappeared:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillarys-pneumonia-the-medias-lowest-moment_us_57d5d5fae4b0f831f70721ff

That was a nice article. Thanks for posting it. So true, too.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #492 on: September 11, 2016, 11:36:28 PM »

Obvious to everyone without that same kind of brain damage.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #493 on: September 11, 2016, 11:37:52 PM »

Yeah, we would.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #494 on: September 11, 2016, 11:38:57 PM »

LOL!
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #495 on: September 11, 2016, 11:41:12 PM »

I agree. Hillary has been on a campaign fundraising blitz, but she needs to learn to pace herself. She is not made of steel. Rest is what the doctor ordered.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #496 on: September 11, 2016, 11:41:43 PM »

You are very nasty and without any reason. I have never done anything to offend you.

The moderators should reconsider your status in light of your persistent derogatory posts.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #497 on: September 11, 2016, 11:41:56 PM »

This is Atlas.

But again, as someone who has had both hospital and walking pneumonia, one is very different from the other and both easily managed and treated.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #498 on: September 11, 2016, 11:44:24 PM »
« Edited: September 11, 2016, 11:47:21 PM by ag »

You are very nasty and without any reason. I have never done anything to offend you.

The moderators should reconsider your status in light of your persistent derogatory posts.

Political correctness police! I thought you, Trumpistas, where all for straight talk? Was I mistaken? Or is it just you, showing a personal weakness?

I mean, if Trump can make fun of physical disability, why can't I have some fun of my own with mental disability? What would be wrong with that?
SirMuxALot

« Reply #499 on: September 11, 2016, 11:44:56 PM »

This bb software needs an auto-merge function.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies