Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:55:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 31092 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #500 on: September 11, 2016, 11:45:07 PM »

It'll probably be mere background noise in a couple of days, but until then, I'm ready for a break from this board.
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #501 on: September 11, 2016, 11:45:35 PM »

She's my mother's age.  Pneumonia can kill the elderly. Not that Trump's probably in the best shape either, regardless what his quack says.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #502 on: September 11, 2016, 11:58:49 PM »

This might end up having a long term positive impact if worked correctly. The media is starting to take count of all the things she did even while she was facing pneumonia.

Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #503 on: September 12, 2016, 12:04:03 AM »

*cough*

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #504 on: September 12, 2016, 12:10:08 AM »
« Edited: September 12, 2016, 12:24:20 AM by hermit »

This might end up having a long term positive impact if worked correctly. The media is starting to take count of all the things she did even while she was facing pneumonia.

This is why we females live longer than males. Males may be physically stronger muscle-wise, but we have it all over them in toughness and longevity. Not to mention we give birth!!!

A little illness (or a big one) never stops us, but some little (alleged) bone spurs on his foot stopped Trump from allowing himself to be drafted. Wuss!

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #505 on: September 12, 2016, 12:14:57 AM »

This is why we females live longer than males. Males may be physically stronger muscle-wise, but we have it all over them in toughness and longevity. Not to mention we give birth!!!

A little illness (or a big one) never stops us, but some little bone spurs on his foot stopped Trump from allowing himself to be drafted. Wuss!

As a gay man, I have nothing but admiration for what women endure with a smile on their faces every day. My mom is a prime example. Smiley
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #506 on: September 12, 2016, 12:27:29 AM »

She doesn't have the strength or stamina to be president of the United States.  I cannot help but chuckle at the Hillary goons in this thread denying what's there for the whole world to see.  I don't know if this moves the polls ,although a combination of knocking her out in one of the debates and not saying anything stupid for the next few weeks might just elect Donald J Trump.  

One thing on the Tim Kaine predictions; I don't believe it would be an automatic landslide against Trump who already has name recognition and has been a part of the campaign for over a full year. Kaine doesn't have that enough to turn out the voting blocks needed.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #507 on: September 12, 2016, 12:29:03 AM »

YouTube video of Hillary leaving Chelsea's Apartment.
She is doing fine.

Link : https://youtu.be/m_RhcVXVwws

She will need to take care of herself, until she has fully recovered, but she is almost normal.
All this mis-information that the deplorables (especially Seriously and Ljube) have been spreading about her practically dead, is false.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #508 on: September 12, 2016, 12:32:09 AM »
« Edited: September 12, 2016, 12:34:44 AM by Fmr President & Senator Polnut »

She doesn't have the strength or stamina to be president of the United States.  I cannot help but chuckle at the Hillary goons in this thread denying what's there for the whole world to see.  I don't know if this moves the polls ,although a combination of knocking her out in one of the debates and not saying anything stupid for the next few weeks might just elect Donald J Trump. 

One thing on the Tim Kaine predictions; I don't believe it would be an automatic landslide against Trump who already has name recognition and has been a part of the campaign for over a full year. Kaine doesn't have that enough to turn out the voting blocks needed.

Now I know why I have you on ignore.

It's pretty clear she's got the stamina and likely wore herself into the ground because of the lies of 'goons'.

Seriously?
United States

« Reply #509 on: September 12, 2016, 12:38:30 AM »

If Trump had pneumonia, would we be having the same discussion as now? I highly doubt it.
If Trump had pneumonia there'd probably be 21 pages of red avatar posts hoping he'd drop dead. Much like many on here were rude when Phyllis Schlafly died.
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #510 on: September 12, 2016, 12:42:10 AM »

I wonder who Kaine will pick as a running-mate.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #511 on: September 12, 2016, 12:42:43 AM »

For the last few months Drudge, Breitbart, and all the Trumposphere blogs have been speculating that Hillary has some sort of brain condition, heart problems, parkinsons or some fatal disease.  And they've explicitly connected the latest coughing into their basket of symptoms they use to diagnose her imminent death.

Actually turns out she just had pneumonia, and they were all completely wrong.

I'm sure we'll see a ton of "they were right all along!" coverage about Trump and his buddies vaguely claiming Hillary was sick in one way or another, when we all know it was a validation of the social media conspiracy theory that she had brain damage/was dying.  It's bullsh*t but that's why I've given up on following this election, the coverage is just unbelievably frustrating.  Thank god the NFL is back.

By the way the most disgusting part of all of this is that these gleeful Trumponauts are still hoping that she'll turn out to actually have brain damage or terminal illness, and not even because they want Trump to win but because they want her to suffer and die.  Let's not pretend that's not true.  They're not just imagining her dropping out of the race and Trump winning; in the privacy of their minds they're giddily imagining Clinton on her deathbed or drooling in a wheelchair like Ellen Burstyn at the end of Requiem for a Dream.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #512 on: September 12, 2016, 12:43:08 AM »

I wonder who Kaine will pick as a running-mate.

I wonder who Kaine is.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #513 on: September 12, 2016, 12:43:36 AM »

She doesn't have the strength or stamina to be president of the United States.  I cannot help but chuckle at the Hillary goons in this thread denying what's there for the whole world to see.  I don't know if this moves the polls ,although a combination of knocking her out in one of the debates and not saying anything stupid for the next few weeks might just elect Donald J Trump. 

Now I know why I have you on ignore.

It's pretty clear she's got the stamina and likely wore herself into the ground because of the lies of 'goons'.

Yes, because hearing anyone telling you to pull your head from the old hags butt is just too much to bear.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #514 on: September 12, 2016, 12:44:34 AM »

I cannot understand why anyone is concerned with Hillary's physical health (isn't that why VP's are important?) when Trump is clearly mentally deranged. I would rather have a physically impaired President than a mentally impaired one.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #515 on: September 12, 2016, 12:50:55 AM »

If Trump had pneumonia, would we be having the same discussion as now? I highly doubt it.

Actually, I would be asking for him to drop out and be replaced by Kasich.

And you are not doing this now, despite Trump showing obvious signs of severe brain damage?

Obvious to you, but not to me.

Obvious to everyone without that same kind of brain damage.

You are very nasty and without any reason. I have never done anything to offend you.
The moderators should reconsider your status in light of your persistent derogatory posts.

Ljube,
You have been deserving of everything you are getting today.
So don't be a cry-baby about it.
If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #516 on: September 12, 2016, 12:59:22 AM »

Ljube,

What would be the reason to offend anyone? I never use such discourse, here or anywhere else.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #517 on: September 12, 2016, 01:00:28 AM »

I wonder if this will be the beginning of people realizing they have been way too hard on her.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #518 on: September 12, 2016, 01:03:02 AM »

I wonder if this will be the beginning of people realizing they have been way too hard on her.

Yes. It feels that way. This might all end up blowing up on Trump's face rather than indirectly helping him.

I already respected HRC for her work ethic, but this is just leaps and bounds of what I would expect from anyone. Pneumonia is debilitating when suffering the symptoms, and she still trail-blazed ahead.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #519 on: September 12, 2016, 01:03:04 AM »

Ljube,

What would be the reason to offend anyone?

Well, for instance, you wanting to kill me and my family.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #520 on: September 12, 2016, 01:04:44 AM »

You'll try and spin anything wont you?
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #521 on: September 12, 2016, 01:08:08 AM »

I mean, it's less-repugnant spin than the Trump people and specimens like Scott Adams claiming that catching pneumonia makes her 'unelectable' or 'unfit to serve'.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #522 on: September 12, 2016, 01:09:31 AM »

Not as much as you will try to spin everything.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #523 on: September 12, 2016, 01:09:35 AM »

[img]http://moonborn.com/weekend-at-hillarys-political-cartoon-by-ben-garrison//img]
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #524 on: September 12, 2016, 01:11:18 AM »

[img]http://moonborn.com/weekend-at-hillarys-political-cartoon-by-ben-garrison//img]
Love you citing the neo-nazi his humour is something that many on the right find funny.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies