Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:45:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 30676 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: September 11, 2016, 04:42:22 PM »

Why would I feel bad?

Pneumonia is a very serious illness for the old and infirm. It takes many a life. She should rest for a few months and get better, preferably until sometime after the election.

P.S. I never believe the Clinton spin machine.
You really are a piece of work.

"work" isn't the word I'd use.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #276 on: September 11, 2016, 04:43:42 PM »

Seriously?
United States

« Reply #277 on: September 11, 2016, 04:47:11 PM »

So where do we go to get our apologies for being called conspiracy theorists?

Sincerely hoping for a speedy recovery.  I don't want to see a election in my country go uncompeted in the last two months.
The first of not ever from these folks. They'll continue to shame you for wishing their candidate gets well and takes the time needed to get back on her feet.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #278 on: September 11, 2016, 04:48:03 PM »

Why would I feel bad?
Pneumonia is a very serious illness for the old and infirm. It takes many a life. She should rest for a few months and get better, preferably until sometime after the election.

Seriously you are one big scumbag.
You refer to Clinton as "Illary" and you basically hope she is sick and you start saying things like "taking her life."
And with your disgusting attitude towards someone who is ill, and to make fun of them for it, it's disgraceful.
I hate to say it, but its people like you in our society that if you were to suddenly disappear and leave us, you would not be missed and we wouldn't give a damn.
SirMuxALot

« Reply #279 on: September 11, 2016, 04:49:33 PM »

First debate was supposed to be what, Sept 26?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #280 on: September 11, 2016, 04:49:55 PM »

Now that it comes out that Clinton had pneumonia, the Republicans look really stupid

I wouldn't say all "Republicans," but more like the trump supporters who are categorized as "deplorables."
And yes .... this would definitely include Seriously and Ljube.

We look stupid how exactly? The woman has health issues. The campaign denied it. Despite those denials, she was caught on camera very infirm getting into a van.

I am not sure how the Clinton campaign's actions make Ljube and I "deplorables."

You red avatars fall for this silly Clinton shell game all the time.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #281 on: September 11, 2016, 04:50:20 PM »

Rename the thread; the title is missleading.

HRC has pneumania according to her doctor.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #282 on: September 11, 2016, 04:50:47 PM »

It's on video...

Yeah, maybe they offered her water later, but you'd think the Secret Service would no how to deal with heat exhaustion.

They did none of the things on the left, except for moving her to the car.

The optics of doing all of that would have looked even worse if you imagine it; the campaign (and Clinton herself) probably didn't want to risk a scene. Of course, what was caught on camera may not have been expected to happen...only one person was holding her up at the time the van arrived, so it's not as if she was completely unable to stand.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #283 on: September 11, 2016, 04:50:58 PM »

First debate was supposed to be what, Sept 26?

Yeah, I think so. She has a bit over two weeks to recover, and I think she will.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #284 on: September 11, 2016, 04:52:04 PM »

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #285 on: September 11, 2016, 04:52:17 PM »

Sincerely hoping for a speedy recovery.  I don't want to see a election in my country go uncompeted in the last two months.

well you don't get an apology because you guys brought out your armchair doctors to say she had mental illness, brain diseases, cancer, altzeheimers, ect. The fact that she finally had something doesn't mean you guys were right.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #286 on: September 11, 2016, 04:52:43 PM »

Seriously?
United States

« Reply #287 on: September 11, 2016, 04:53:02 PM »
« Edited: September 11, 2016, 04:55:53 PM by Seriously? »

Why would I feel bad?

You refer to Clinton as "Illary" and you basically hope she is sick and you start saying things like "taking her life."
And with your disgusting attitude towards someone who is ill, and to make fun of them for it, it's disgraceful.
I hate to say it, but its people like you in our society that if you were to suddenly disappear and leave us, you would not be missed and we wouldn't give a damn.

You are obviously making assumptions here. All of the statements I made above are truisms.

Pneumonia is one of the biggest illnesses that claim the lives of the elderly.
If you have pneumonia and you are a senior citizen, you have to take that seriously.
If Hillary Clinton wants to get healthy, she should rest and listen to her doctor's orders. This is not something you beat right away, especially if you are older. It's tough enough to deal with when you are younger.

I never intimated that I was rooting for her to die. That's an obnoxious assumption on your part.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #288 on: September 11, 2016, 04:53:22 PM »

This will actually benefit her because she went out and honored the 9/11 victims while having pneumonia
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #289 on: September 11, 2016, 04:53:59 PM »

This will actually benefit her because she went out and honored the 9/11 victims while having pneumonia

FF move
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #290 on: September 11, 2016, 04:54:30 PM »

Hillary Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday

You must be logged in to read this quote.
tallguy23
United States

« Reply #291 on: September 11, 2016, 04:55:37 PM »

Had she not gone Trump would have spun it as "Hillary couldn't care to make it out here today. How disrespectful!"

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #292 on: September 11, 2016, 04:55:51 PM »

Sincerely hoping for a speedy recovery.  I don't want to see a election in my country go uncompeted in the last two months.

well you don't get an apology because you guys brought out your armchair doctors to say she had mental illness, brain diseases, cancer, altzeheimers, ect. The fact that she finally had something doesn't mean you guys were right.
It's like saying that a war is going to happen, not ever saying who is going to be in it.  Just because it will happen doesn't mean you are some amazing genius.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #293 on: September 11, 2016, 04:56:16 PM »

You'd think.  Tongue
dspNY
United States

« Reply #294 on: September 11, 2016, 04:56:19 PM »

Why would I feel bad?

You are obviously making assumptions here. All of the statements I made above are truisms.

Pneumonia is one of the biggest illnesses that claim the lives of the elderly.
If you have pneumonia and you are a senior citizen, you have to take that seriously.
If Hillary Clinton wants to get healthy, she should rest and listen to her doctor's orders. This is not something you beat right away, especially if you are older.

I never intimated that I was rooting for her to die. That's an obnoxious assumption on your part.

Your candidate is a fascist so Hillary has no choice but to drive on, pneumonia or otherwise. The republic is at stake
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #295 on: September 11, 2016, 04:58:08 PM »

If I had pneumonia, I would probably stay home in bed no matter what.

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton is a workaholic and nothing gets between her and her job, even horrible diseases. FF
SirMuxALot

« Reply #296 on: September 11, 2016, 04:59:10 PM »

you guys brought out your armchair doctors to say she had mental illness, brain diseases, cancer, altzeheimers, ect. The fact that she finally had something doesn't mean you guys were right.

Oh, stop that.  No one of any significance said anything about mental illness, brain diseases, cancer, alzheimers.  I never heard any of that.

We had supposedly down-the-middle reporters at WaPo NYT, etc shaming Rs for even so much as asking if this might deserve at least as much coverage as McCain's health in '08.  And that deserves at least a mild apology.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #297 on: September 11, 2016, 05:00:25 PM »

I fail to see how it will impact the election, she's not going to die lol
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #298 on: September 11, 2016, 05:00:30 PM »

The reality is that older people do have ailments, just like younger people and everyone in between. Hillary probably needs to slow down. This is what happens when you are a workaholic.

You just gotta take care of your health. Nothing is more important than that. Good for her that she is resting. She needs to save herself for the debates, and then for the Presidency. Wink

Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #299 on: September 11, 2016, 05:01:13 PM »

you guys brought out your armchair doctors to say she had mental illness, brain diseases, cancer, altzeheimers, ect. The fact that she finally had something doesn't mean you guys were right.

Oh, stop that.  No one of any significance said anything about mental illness, brain diseases, cancer, alzheimers.  I never heard any of that.

We had supposedly down-the-middle reporters at WaPo NYT, etc shaming Rs for even so much as asking if this might deserve at least as much coverage as McCain's health in '08.  And that deserves at least a mild apology.
Pretty sure that is verifiably false.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies