Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:10:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 30645 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: September 11, 2016, 06:38:56 PM »

When I predicted that Trump would wear Hillary down by using her vulnerability (intense fear of losing-once to some nobody with a name that sound like Osama and now to this guy) and her well known history of health problems to exhaust her, I didn't have this in mind. Imagine how he'll drive Putin mad. It's like he's the embodiment of the 48 Laws of Power.

You're seriously attributing this to Trump? lol. He'll drive Putin mad with happiness by handing America over to him.
I'm pretty sure that was the Democrat talking point on one of the pro-Clinton News Networks.

Abandoning NATO allies: Check [Proposed by Trump multiple times]
Recognizing Crimea: Check [On Interview]
Airing on Russian Networks: Check [Just recently]
Constant Praise of Putin: Check [All over the place]
Weakening Worldwide American Influence: Check [NATO, Geneva Conventions, etc.]
Proposing Violating American Citizens' Rights: Check [Guantanamo]
Endorsed by Putin and Kim Jong-Un: Check

Yeah, okay. It's just a talking point.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #376 on: September 11, 2016, 06:40:18 PM »

The debates are on the same day as the first 1960 Presidential Debate. Richard Nixon got a knee infection in late August and spent two weeks off the campaign. Hillary gets a lung infection a two weeks from the debate (who knows if she stays off the trail). I doubt this will help her and it won't play the sympathy card. She lied to everybody about her health saying she had nothing wrong when she had pneumonia.

When did she lie? She was diagnosed on Friday... As someone who has had walking pneumonia, it's not that clear cut.

ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #377 on: September 11, 2016, 06:41:10 PM »

FDR was paralized and had extremely bad heart, of which he died at 63 years of age. JFK ran much of his campaign (and much of his life) on large doses of painkillers. LBJ had a major heart attack in his late fourties (and barely lived 4 years past his term, dying at 64).  Yep, in 1960 US voters elected two very sick men for president and vice-president.

HRC has pneumonia. Puts things in perspective.
kyc0705

« Reply #378 on: September 11, 2016, 06:41:41 PM »

A verifiable Webb of support.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #379 on: September 11, 2016, 06:42:46 PM »

He's made some statements that turned out to be incorrect in the passed. In addition to that, he's not exactly a journalist right now, because he doesn't have a job.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #380 on: September 11, 2016, 06:42:50 PM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192

You must be logged in to read this quote.

David Shuster (current MSNBC journalist) says Democratic operatives have said to expect an emergency DNC to consider replacing Hillary Clinton as the nominee of the Democratic party.

Who will be the replacement should they decide to go ahead with this?
Schuster is a former NBC journalist. But that doesn't mean he still doesn't have sources.
SirMuxALot

« Reply #381 on: September 11, 2016, 06:44:08 PM »

But this is the bigger problem here.  It will be clear to everyone that she intended to hide the fact she had pneumonia.  That is going to be difficult to justify.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #382 on: September 11, 2016, 06:44:25 PM »

Why are you citing the man who said Hillary was pimping out her daughter in 08.  One of the stupidest journalists out there.  And that is saying something.

He is a journalist at MSNBC, not an anonymous twitter source.

so is Mike Barnicle, and he's a literal plagiarist.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #383 on: September 11, 2016, 06:45:16 PM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192

You must be logged in to read this quote.

David Shuster (current MSNBC journalist) says Democratic operatives have said to expect an emergency DNC to consider replacing Hillary Clinton as the nominee of the Democratic party.

Who will be the replacement should they decide to go ahead with this?

Nitpick: Shuster hasn't worked for MSNBC for years, although he did appear as a guest on "Morning Joe" earlier this year.

There do not seem to be any other sources reporting this.  I would be very skeptical unless confirmation comes from another source.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #384 on: September 11, 2016, 06:46:22 PM »

The debates are on the same day as the first 1960 Presidential Debate. Richard Nixon got a knee infection in late August and spent two weeks off the campaign. Hillary gets a lung infection a two weeks from the debate (who knows if she stays off the trail). I doubt this will help her and it won't play the sympathy card. She lied to everybody about her health saying she had nothing wrong when she had pneumonia.

When did she lie? She was diagnosed on Friday... As someone who has had walking pneumonia, it's not that clear cut.

Let's see. I believe everything was "fine" on Friday and the Basket of Deplorables were supposed to stay away from talking about her health issues per the Washington Post.
Then this incident happens and it's just "the heat."
When they realize that there's VIDEO (kinda like the blue dress) and they're screwed, the story shifts to pneumonia.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #385 on: September 11, 2016, 06:48:40 PM »

Lol, it'd stupid, if they wasn't considering it...
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #386 on: September 11, 2016, 06:48:47 PM »

But this is the bigger problem here.  It will be clear to everyone that she intended to hide the fact she had pneumonia.  That is going to be difficult to justify.

yeah, it'll be hard to justify FDR lying about that polio of his.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #387 on: September 11, 2016, 06:48:55 PM »

But this is the bigger problem here.  It will be clear to everyone that she intended to hide the fact she had pneumonia.  That is going to be difficult to justify.

Let's see. I believe everything was "fine" on Friday and the Basket of Deplorables were supposed to stay away from talking about her health issues per the Washington Post.
Then this incident happens and it's just "the heat."
When they realize that there's VIDEO (kinda like the blue dress) and they're screwed, the story shifts to pneumonia.

All of you need serious help. This hate and obsession that you have with someone that you don't even know is not healthy.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #388 on: September 11, 2016, 06:49:38 PM »

Because someone is sick? Jesus. If they panic over this, then they deserve to lose and the horror of a Trump presidency.
SirMuxALot

« Reply #389 on: September 11, 2016, 06:50:40 PM »

You know what I'd really like to know...

Did Hillary or her doctor inform the Secret Service of the diagnosis as soon as they knew it Friday?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #390 on: September 11, 2016, 06:51:03 PM »

Oh, please, God, transfer the pneumonia from Hillary to someone who really deserves it. And as you like to do, I'll end this post with a smiley Smiley
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #391 on: September 11, 2016, 06:52:23 PM »

Did Hillary or her doctor inform the Secret Service of the diagnosis as soon as they knew it Friday?

I'd like to see Trump's tax returns too, but it sucks to be us.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #392 on: September 11, 2016, 06:52:41 PM »

So, either Hillary stays home and recovers from her illness and gets slandered for disregarding the 9/11 victims, or she puts up and goes to the memorial and is criticized for... being sick.

God.  This is why I don't watch the news.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #393 on: September 11, 2016, 06:52:45 PM »

There are some truly disgusting people here.

The 'basket' speech was clear about motivating the base not as a distraction. Walking pneumonia is not good, but easily managed with antibiotics and a little rest. It doesn't require a press release.

But since this is Christmas for the worst Trumpites.

It's practice that the Secret Service knows.
SirMuxALot

« Reply #394 on: September 11, 2016, 06:54:07 PM »

You wouldn't be diagnosing us without physically examining us, would you now?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #395 on: September 11, 2016, 06:54:18 PM »

If anything, she and Trump both need to release medical records. Hillary and her allies have been dodging this question for a while now, but it's clear she isn't well, just how unwell we don't know. But like anything with Hillary, I presume she won't do anything, say anything, or reveal anything unless it's absolutely necessary, like today where she couldn't hide from the questions anymore.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #396 on: September 11, 2016, 06:54:43 PM »

So, either Hillary stays home and recovers from her illness and gets slandered for disregarding the 9/11 victims, or she puts up and goes to the memorial and is criticized for... being sick.

God.  This is why I don't watch the news.

You got it.

Or she could've just chosen not to be sick. Clearly, there's something sketchy here because she chose to become sick. She's hiding something! /s
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #397 on: September 11, 2016, 06:56:06 PM »

You wouldn't be diagnosing us without physically examining us, would you now?

It doesn't take a physical examination to determine crazy when folks display it openly online.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #398 on: September 11, 2016, 06:56:59 PM »

The moment I saw this news, I knew this place would be a trainwreck.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #399 on: September 11, 2016, 06:57:48 PM »

Ugh, the cretins over at Infowars and Breitbart probably feel vindicated and overjoyed at this development.  I hope she gets well really soon.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies