Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:30:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 30662 times)
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #450 on: September 11, 2016, 09:36:16 PM »

Again, I almost want Trump to become President and destroy the economy so bad that the blue avatars wish that Hillary was President.

DrScholl, for once we share the same sentiment. Smiley
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #451 on: September 11, 2016, 09:36:20 PM »

Again, I almost want Trump to become President and destroy the economy so bad that the blue avatars wish that Hillary was President.

I mean, if Trump gets to be president, I will make sure that, if I am still breathing, every single one of them who is still alive after a year or two runs off this forum. Because I will be reminding them what they brough upon all of us mercilessly.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #452 on: September 11, 2016, 09:37:16 PM »

CNN just said Trump's campaign is going to respect Clinton's health.

Trump's Twitter page has been unusually silent today...

He temporarily lost his punching bag?

I think he should respect her condition and just go on and promote himself. His policy proposals. Perhaps add more detail. He would be dominating the media.

He doesn't have any real proposals, just rants. The reason his Twitter has been dark is because he's been given a heavy dosage of tranquilizers and anti-anxiety medications.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #453 on: September 11, 2016, 09:38:09 PM »

So, Trump has the entire campaign trail to himself for the next 2 weeks?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #454 on: September 11, 2016, 09:39:15 PM »

I mean, if Trump gets to be president, I will make sure that, if I am still breathing, every single one of them who is still alive after a year or two runs off this forum. Because I will be reminding them what they brough upon all of us mercilessly.

You, and the other Dem hacks are so delusional.

I wonder if you will have the moral fiber to come back here and admit it when President Trump makes America great again.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #455 on: September 11, 2016, 09:40:29 PM »

Yes. Get ready for President Trump. Smiley
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #456 on: September 11, 2016, 09:41:30 PM »

I'm not sure how so many people apparently don't have Ljube on ignore already.  It's never too late to fix that.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #457 on: September 11, 2016, 09:42:11 PM »

No.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #458 on: September 11, 2016, 09:42:51 PM »

I'm not sure how so many people apparently don't have Ljube on ignore already.  It's never too late to fix that.

Probably because they enjoy my posts.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #459 on: September 11, 2016, 09:43:55 PM »

I heart the internet.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #460 on: September 11, 2016, 09:45:15 PM »

I wonder if you will have the moral fiber to come back here and admit it when President Trump makes America great again.

America is great. You and other haters of America want to destroy it.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #461 on: September 11, 2016, 09:49:29 PM »

Should I interpret this response as NO?
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #462 on: September 11, 2016, 09:51:22 PM »

Says the poster who openly hates all white people.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #463 on: September 11, 2016, 09:52:19 PM »

I will be here, trust me. And when Trump kills your mother, I will be here, reminding you that you did it yourself. And I will not stop, until you hang yourself (and post the video on here).
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #464 on: September 11, 2016, 09:52:44 PM »

Who is also white, by the way, which means he hates himself.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #465 on: September 11, 2016, 09:52:51 PM »

Yes, of course. This is exactly why I love America.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #466 on: September 11, 2016, 09:53:26 PM »

Who is also white,

This is slander. I will sue you for defamation.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #467 on: September 11, 2016, 09:53:33 PM »

I will be here, trust me. And when Trump kills your mother, I will be here, reminding you that you did it yourself. And I will not stop, until you hang yourself (and post the video on here).

wat
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #468 on: September 11, 2016, 09:54:04 PM »

wat

Exactly what you read Smiley
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #469 on: September 11, 2016, 09:54:28 PM »

How did this get to 20 pages?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #470 on: September 11, 2016, 09:55:35 PM »

It got to 1267 comments on NYTimes.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #471 on: September 11, 2016, 09:56:29 PM »

wat

Exactly what you read Smiley

the f-?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #472 on: September 11, 2016, 09:59:10 PM »
« Edited: September 11, 2016, 10:01:22 PM by Invisible Obama »

Obviously this post is just hyperbole, but in the event that Trump did become President and makes a mess, Trump supporters would just blame Obama somehow.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #473 on: September 11, 2016, 10:01:20 PM »

So the NYTimes has only three times as many readers as the Forum?
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #474 on: September 11, 2016, 10:02:16 PM »

It's not one group of you, you are all jackasses.

To the red avatars, quit running as chickens with your head cut off to defend your princess at the slightest case of bad optics for her. Truth is they were scrambling to cover this up and got busted, suck it up. A lot of you are just complete hacks.

To the blue avatars, sneezing is not RIP Hillary campaign. Don't be so hungry for a story. Report it as is and find something to do.

This red avatar is not panicking, but given the disgusting conspiracy mongering of the Trump surrogates, I'm not the least bit surprised they tried to keep this quiet. Not wise, but understandable.

Off you pop onto your high-horse and off into the sunset you go.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies