Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 31155 times)
Bismarck
Chancellor

« on: September 11, 2016, 11:51:46 AM »

Hope she's fine. Not a Hillary fan by any stretch but I don't wish her personal misfortune.
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 09:51:22 PM »

Again, I almost want Trump to become President and destroy the economy so bad that the blue avatars wish that Hillary was President.

I mean, if Trump gets to be president, I will make sure that, if I am still breathing, every single one of them who is still alive after a year or two runs off this forum. Because I will be reminding them what they brough upon all of us mercilessly.

You, and the other Dem hacks are so delusional.

I wonder if you will have the moral fiber to come back here and admit it when President Trump makes America great again.

America is great. You and other haters of America want to destroy it.

Says the poster who openly hates all white people.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies