Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:04:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 31259 times)
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« on: September 11, 2016, 12:58:58 PM »

I didn't read this entire thread, so if this has been posted already, sorry 'bout that.

Here is an article that pretty much gives the state of her health. Sounds real good to me.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/11/politics/hillary-clinton-health/index.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 05:00:30 PM »

The reality is that older people do have ailments, just like younger people and everyone in between. Hillary probably needs to slow down. This is what happens when you are a workaholic.

You just gotta take care of your health. Nothing is more important than that. Good for her that she is resting. She needs to save herself for the debates, and then for the Presidency. Wink

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 05:11:17 PM »

So if she drops out what will be the ticket?

Kaine/Warren would be very strong.

She is not going to drop out. She just needs to rest.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 05:20:17 PM »

If Donald Trump wrote our health care policy, millions of people would die from pneumonia every year.

Besides, if you think Hillary Clinton is "unhealthy", what evidence do we have that Donald Trump isn't a bacon cheeseburger away from a heart attack?  That bogus letter that he obviously wrote?

Honestly, Donald Trump looks terrible.  He is overweight and discolored.  He looks jaundiced.  Maybe he has skin cancer?  If he is elected, he will completely screw up the country and tank the economy, and then he will die and we will have a president who thinks that smoking is good for you.

Republicans should be ashamed of themselves.

LOL!
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 05:49:57 PM »

This is a legitimate concern here. First she was just coughing, now she's actually sick and collapsing at a major event. Meanwhile Trump and Johnson stay healthy. Maybe Hillary is just past her agile life.

Or maybe she has been working too hard and needs to rest. True she is up there in age, but in the past year, have you ever heard of her getting pneumonia? Or having a coughing fit? Or of any other such health issues? She's been campaigning and fundraising quite hard lately.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 07:05:40 PM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192

You must be logged in to read this quote.

David Shuster (former MSNBC and current Al-Jazeera journalist) says Democratic operatives have said to expect an emergency DNC to consider replacing Hillary Clinton as the nominee of the Democratic party.

Who will be the replacement should they decide to go ahead with this?

In your dreams.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 09:13:44 PM »

What Hillary really needs to do is not work so hard. And yes I will say it...at her age she needs to pace herself.

But to think she needs to get out of the race is absurd. It's not even worth discussing at this point.

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 09:14:46 PM »

CNN just said Trump's campaign is going to respect Clinton's health.

If that's true then good on him....for once.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 09:19:33 PM »

What Hillary really needs to do is not work so hard. And yes I will say it...at her age she needs to pace herself.

But to think she needs to get out of the race is absurd. It's not even worth discussing at this point.

Why not? She needs at least 2 weeks of bed rest to get better.

Trump will be running virtually unopposed during these 2 weeks.

And who knows, maybe she'll need more time to recover.

There's your answer right there. All the more time to get himself into more trouble. Ha ha ha.

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 09:32:22 PM »

CNN just said Trump's campaign is going to respect Clinton's health.

Trump's Twitter page has been unusually silent today...

He temporarily lost his punching bag?
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 11:35:30 PM »

Positive Spins are happening, and they are very reasonable and latch onto what I was saying earlier in a thread that disappeared:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillarys-pneumonia-the-medias-lowest-moment_us_57d5d5fae4b0f831f70721ff

That was a nice article. Thanks for posting it. So true, too.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 11:37:52 PM »

If Trump had pneumonia, would we be having the same discussion as now? I highly doubt it.

Yeah, we would.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2016, 11:38:57 PM »

If Trump had pneumonia, would we be having the same discussion as now? I highly doubt it.

Actually, I would be asking for him to drop out and be replaced by Kasich.

And you are not doing this now, despite Trump showing obvious signs of severe brain damage?

Obvious to you, but not to me.

Obvious to everyone without that same kind of brain damage.

LOL!
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2016, 11:41:12 PM »

I agree. Hillary has been on a campaign fundraising blitz, but she needs to learn to pace herself. She is not made of steel. Rest is what the doctor ordered.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2016, 12:10:08 AM »
« Edited: September 12, 2016, 12:24:20 AM by hermit »

This might end up having a long term positive impact if worked correctly. The media is starting to take count of all the things she did even while she was facing pneumonia.

This is why we females live longer than males. Males may be physically stronger muscle-wise, but we have it all over them in toughness and longevity. Not to mention we give birth!!!

A little illness (or a big one) never stops us, but some little (alleged) bone spurs on his foot stopped Trump from allowing himself to be drafted. Wuss!

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2016, 12:52:10 PM »

sh**t happens, everybody gets sick some time. Even young people. That shouldn't be taken too seriously. She wouldn't run, if she were so sick as some right-wing propagandists claim. Calm down.

And if anything were to happen once she's in office, the 25th amendment would be invoked and Kaine takes care as long as she's unable to perform her duties. No reason to worry.

I don't think Hillary is supposed to get sick because she's supposed to be perfect. She is definitely held to a higher standard. It amazes me how much work she's been doing the past month, yet some people think she disappeared because she doesn't have the stamina or the health to keep campaigning. That is so wrong on so many fronts.

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2016, 12:58:50 PM »

How exactly was the pneumonia covered up when she wasn't diagnosed until yesterday? Unless you think her doctor is just lying.

As stated above, she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday, not Sunday.

She and her campaign chose to cover it up.  It became impossible to hide any further when she had to leave the 9/11 services early on Sunday, and after a video showed she wasn't stable enough to get into a vehicle on her own without falling down.

They were forced to reveal the fact she has pneumonia, they didn't choose to  do it on their own accord.  

From what I read, Hillary chose not to disclose her illness because she thought it would be resolved without her having to take a break. Isn't it better to go that route than to get everyone all excited about a possible nothing?

I think you are misinterpreting the situation.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2016, 01:04:53 PM »

We have the right to know what is going on with her health.
And that's where you're wrong.

HIPAA - "Requires the protection and confidential handling of protected health information."
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2016, 04:04:20 PM »

This thread has turned into something Trump would approve of.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2016, 04:34:05 PM »

At this point, I'm starting to believe that if Hillary didn't disclose to the Earth, the fact that she accidently got some feces on her finger when wiping her ass last night, that trump supporters would also call that a "cover-up" or "conspiracy."

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2016, 04:41:19 PM »

She looks good. Hope she learned from what she just went through and is going to pace herself, and take care of her fluid needs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies