Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:59:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 30747 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: September 11, 2016, 11:50:46 AM »

Why would that matter?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 06:41:10 PM »

FDR was paralized and had extremely bad heart, of which he died at 63 years of age. JFK ran much of his campaign (and much of his life) on large doses of painkillers. LBJ had a major heart attack in his late fourties (and barely lived 4 years past his term, dying at 64).  Yep, in 1960 US voters elected two very sick men for president and vice-president.

HRC has pneumonia. Puts things in perspective.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 09:11:50 PM »

Therefore, my assessment still stands: She should drop out of this race and the Democratic Party should appoint a new candidate.

Stop fidgeting so much about it. Or she might still catch a cold at your funeral.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 09:20:27 PM »

Therefore, my assessment still stands: She should drop out of this race and the Democratic Party should appoint a new candidate.

Stop fidgeting so much about it. Or she might still catch a cold at your funeral.

I am of perfect health. Never had pneumonia or a seizure in my life. Love hot temperatures.

Did I say you are about to die?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 09:35:05 PM »

I am of perfect health. Never had pneumonia or a seizure in my life. Love hot temperatures.

Did I say you are about to die?

Love hot and humid weather. Just spent three weeks in Manila. Had the time of my life...

Sure, sure, sure. Please continue.  "Love hot and humid weather, spent three weeks in Manila, killed a few drug-addicts. Love hot and humid weather never felt better, will be going to Kinshasa, will cook a few locals. Love hot and humid weather, visited hell recently, Satan is doing fine, has been sending regards."
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 09:36:20 PM »

Again, I almost want Trump to become President and destroy the economy so bad that the blue avatars wish that Hillary was President.

I mean, if Trump gets to be president, I will make sure that, if I am still breathing, every single one of them who is still alive after a year or two runs off this forum. Because I will be reminding them what they brough upon all of us mercilessly.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 09:45:15 PM »

Again, I almost want Trump to become President and destroy the economy so bad that the blue avatars wish that Hillary was President.

I mean, if Trump gets to be president, I will make sure that, if I am still breathing, every single one of them who is still alive after a year or two runs off this forum. Because I will be reminding them what they brough upon all of us mercilessly.

You, and the other Dem hacks are so delusional.

I wonder if you will have the moral fiber to come back here and admit it when President Trump makes America great again.

America is great. You and other haters of America want to destroy it.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 09:52:19 PM »

I wonder if you will have the moral fiber to come back here and admit it when President Trump makes America great again.

Should I interpret this response as NO?

I will be here, trust me. And when Trump kills your mother, I will be here, reminding you that you did it yourself. And I will not stop, until you hang yourself (and post the video on here).
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 09:52:51 PM »

Says the poster who openly hates all white people.

Yes, of course. This is exactly why I love America.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 09:53:26 PM »

Says the poster who openly hates all white people.

Who is also white,

This is slander. I will sue you for defamation.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 09:54:04 PM »

I will be here, trust me. And when Trump kills your mother, I will be here, reminding you that you did it yourself. And I will not stop, until you hang yourself (and post the video on here).

wat

Exactly what you read Smiley
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 09:55:35 PM »

It got to 1267 comments on NYTimes.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2016, 10:02:43 PM »

wat

Exactly what you read Smiley

the f-?

Oh, actually, that one is easy. You see, if Trump is elected, we will be in the general disaster mode. And, indeed, many of those idiots currently cheering the guy would be despondent about the consequences.  Naturally, telling them to go hang themselves at that point would be despicably cruel (you do not say this to a guy whose mother just died, even if he is, really, guilty). And, in any case, we all would have better usage for the brief moments of electricity being on than to show up here. So, I am exorcising my own future cruelty now, when every idiot around here can still laugh at me. If shyte happens and Trump is elected they will, hopefully, remember this dialog. Of course, I would never consider repeating it then.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2016, 11:02:34 PM »

He's being held back by his handlers and probably with medication.

It would have been so much easier if he drank.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2016, 11:31:56 PM »

If Trump had pneumonia, would we be having the same discussion as now? I highly doubt it.

Actually, I would be asking for him to drop out and be replaced by Kasich.

And you are not doing this now, despite Trump showing obvious signs of severe brain damage?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2016, 11:36:28 PM »

If Trump had pneumonia, would we be having the same discussion as now? I highly doubt it.

And you are not doing this now, despite Trump showing obvious signs of severe brain damage?

Obvious to you, but not to me.

Obvious to everyone without that same kind of brain damage.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2016, 11:44:24 PM »
« Edited: September 11, 2016, 11:47:21 PM by ag »

Obvious to you, but not to me.

Obvious to everyone without that same kind of brain damage.

You are very nasty and without any reason. I have never done anything to offend you.

The moderators should reconsider your status in light of your persistent derogatory posts.

Political correctness police! I thought you, Trumpistas, where all for straight talk? Was I mistaken? Or is it just you, showing a personal weakness?

I mean, if Trump can make fun of physical disability, why can't I have some fun of my own with mental disability? What would be wrong with that?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2016, 01:03:04 AM »

Ljube,
You have been deserving of everything you are getting today.
So don't be a cry-baby about it.
If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

What would be the reason to offend anyone?

Well, for instance, you wanting to kill me and my family.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2016, 02:07:07 AM »

What is more, she only hid it because she was forced to do so thanks to the way Donald Trump has legitimized conspiracy theorists and the like. She wanted some peace and quiet, not to be vilified and Chicken Littled for catching a bug.

I'd also add that JFK had far worse health issues than Hillary Clinton, so your example only serves to undermine your point.

As for Hillary's August schedule, she fundraised a hell of a lot, so it's clear she was working hard. And this week was pretty good: She re-established her relationship with the press by holding numerous gaggles and press conferences, she got a new plane, managed to drown out the e-mail story, energized her base by directly assailing the bigotry in the race, and just in general managed to drive the news cycle in the way that Donald is usually able to do. Today's events were unfortunate, but they prove she's only human and really does work her ass off in the face of totally baseless attacks.

Are you wanting me to respond to this, or are you taking shots from the safety of claiming to have blocked me?

I would suggest to all those present, it is not worth responding to you in general.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2016, 02:10:27 AM »

Also known as your typical tolerant red avatar "welcome" to those that don't agree with you politically.

I would strenuously object to characterisation of myself as "tolerant". I am proudly intolerant of fascists and other professed enemies of Western Civilisation.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2016, 02:17:15 AM »

I'm sorry, I didn't know that ISIS would give a President Clinton sick days when she isn't feeling up to the task of managing the nation.

I have just found your picture in the dictionary. Starts with a "d"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/demagogue
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2016, 02:22:21 AM »

Are you being intentionally obtuse here? Pneumonia is an illness, and Clinton's weakness today was a direct consequence of that illness. Drawing conclusions about general "stamina," and suggesting that in her pneumonia-weakened state she should have been able to handle stresses equally as well as a person without an illness can handle, is an example of either willful ignorance, or intentional obfuscation.

I'm sorry, I didn't know that ISIS would give a President Clinton sick days when she isn't feeling up to the task of managing the nation.

Occupying the Oval Office actually does require you to push through being "overheated" because otherwise we could all die. And for the record, she supposedly only has a mild case of walking pneumonia that should not have handicapped her this bad.

I'm sorry I responded to you. I am not in the mood to chase red herrings. Enjoy your evening.

We all learn from our mistakes. Certain people should never be engaged seriously.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2016, 12:20:05 PM »

Hillary Clinton covered up her pneumonia.

What will she be covering up if she becomes President?

She might cover up some mosquito bites next time! She could possibly get Zica!
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2016, 12:42:30 PM »

How exactly was the pneumonia covered up when she wasn't diagnosed until yesterday? Unless you think her doctor is just lying.

As stated above, she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday, not Sunday.

She and her campaign chose to cover it up.  It became impossible to hide any further when she had to leave the 9/11 services early on Sunday, and after a video showed she wasn't stable enough to get into a vehicle on her own without falling down.

They were forced to reveal the fact she has pneumonia, they didn't choose to  do it on their own accord.  

And why exactly is it a crime?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2016, 12:56:01 PM »

How exactly was the pneumonia covered up when she wasn't diagnosed until yesterday? Unless you think her doctor is just lying.

As stated above, she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday, not Sunday.

She and her campaign chose to cover it up.  It became impossible to hide any further when she had to leave the 9/11 services early on Sunday, and after a video showed she wasn't stable enough to get into a vehicle on her own without falling down.

They were forced to reveal the fact she has pneumonia, they didn't choose to  do it on their own accord.  

And why exactly is it a crime?

I'm not saying it is a crime, I am saying Clinton and her campaign chose not to level with the public.  And that decision made by Clinton and her campaign is a fact.       

And why was that wrong in this particular case?

Do you expect a campaign/administration to go out in public every time the candidate has a fit of indigestion?

JFK ran his entire campaign on strong painkillers - nobody knew that at the time. LBJ had a horrid heart (well, true they never covered up the actual heart attack several years before the VP run - but he was out of comission for several months then). Even before that, he ran several of his campaigns desperately sick, in constant pain (sometimes having to do surgeries mid campaign) - all that was almost never public. Except in the one case of HRC, politicians are never expected to talk about whatever non-chronic maladies strike them (and in most cases avoid the discussions of chronic ones as well). Why such a different standard for her?
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies