Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:20:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 31125 times)
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« on: September 11, 2016, 09:56:55 AM »

Looks like she actually does have some type of health problems

That has been pretty obvious for quite some time.

I think, if this is true, she has already lost the election due to her heath issues.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 10:00:55 AM »

It seems you were right all along. She is ill, perhaps terminally.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 10:02:24 AM »

Looks like she actually does have some type of health problems

That has been pretty obvious for quite some time.

I think, if this is true, she has already lost the election due to her heath issues.

LOL.

Perhaps it's not too late to replace the Democratic nominee.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 10:35:58 AM »

I'd like to remind everybody here that Hillary had a stroke a couple of years ago. We don't know what this is. It can easily be another stroke.

Waiting for more information.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 10:42:25 AM »

Hypothetical: What happens if she withdraws due to health issues?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 10:49:56 AM »

Hypothetical: What happens if she withdraws due to health issues?

Check my link above. The Dem Committee picks another candidate. In fact that can happen any time before the electoral college meets, even after the election.

But her name would remain on the ballot in many states?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 11:22:32 AM »

Dem hacks, do you honestly believe she should stay in the race?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 11:24:25 AM »

I fainted at my work once. Should I have been told to quit?

Are you running for president?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 11:30:55 AM »

I fainted at my work once. Should I have been told to quit?

Exactly.
Stop Ljube. People have dizzy spells all the time.
The wording in your comment makes you sound like an a**hole.

ProudModerate, we have no idea what this is, but it doesn't look good.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 11:32:54 AM »

Clinton gets heat exhaustion in 90 degree weather in full dress cloths. Trump doesn't pay people, runs scams and rapes people, who is worse?

The question is not about who is worse, but who is fit to be president.
Hillary clearly isn't due to her health problems. She should drop out and the Dems should appoint a new nominee.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 11:48:08 AM »

Clinton gets heat exhaustion in 90 degree weather in full dress cloths. Trump doesn't pay people, runs scams and rapes people, who is worse?

The question is not about who is worse, but who is fit to be president.
Hillary clearly isn't due to her health problems. She should drop out and the Dems should appoint a new nominee.
Oh how I love it when "blue" avatars are Hillary supporters. Like that woman has ever really been nice to a Republican.

I hope Illary Clinton is feeling better and stays in the race.

Fake conservatives like you are the reason why the party is likely going into permanent second class party status. Hatred and racism won't win nationally and as older people die off it makes it even harder to win statewide across the country.

I think you are a fake conservative. Anyone who would even consider voting for Clinton is not a conservative.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 11:50:43 AM »

I fainted on a football field in 2005 after not eating breakfast and marching a whole pregame show in 100-degree weather and in a hot wool uniform.

Should I be fired from my job?

Again, were/are you running for president?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2016, 12:18:30 PM »

Hope she's fine. Not a Hillary fan by any stretch but I don't wish her personal misfortune.

Ljube,
Read the post above.
This is a proper response to someone feeling ill or dizzy.
And not jumping to conclusions and hoping someone all of a sudden is "terminally" ill.
Are you even human ?

Now, you are jumping to conclusions. Why do you think I was hoping she is terminally ill?

I said I was worried in another thread. You mocked me there. Several hours later she has another fit. Now you question if I am human.

Unlike you and the other Dem hacks, I am seriously entertaining the thought that she might be so ill that she would be forced to drop out. If that is the case, I believe she should do it sooner, rather than later.

And it’s not all of a sudden. She has been having these health issues for quite some time now. It's just that you and the other blind partisans chose to ignore those episodes. Well, I hope your denial ends today.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2016, 01:14:47 PM »

Good to hear that it wasn't anything serious. 

Are we sure about that? Let's wait for her next appearance to judge that.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2016, 09:09:40 PM »

Now that it comes out that Clinton had pneumonia, the Republicans look really stupid

I wouldn't say all "Republicans," but more like the trump supporters who are categorized as "deplorables."
And yes .... this would definitely include Seriously and Ljube.

We look stupid how exactly? The woman has health issues. The campaign denied it. Despite those denials, she was caught on camera very infirm getting into a van.
I am not sure how the Clinton campaign's actions make Ljube and I "deplorables."
You red avatars fall for this silly Clinton shell game all the time.

You making fun of someone, ANYONE, by calling them childish names like "Illary" is what makes you a "deplorable."
Why in your little brain would you think that it is acceptable to make jokes of someone, ANYONE, when they are ill ?
Actually it makes you, personally, look like an assh**e !
There it is ! Are you happy now ?
Try and defend yourself on making fun or jokes about someone when they are ill. I cant wait to hear your response and defense for this.
(Mods don't delete this. You know Seriously deserves a lashing for his disgusting attitude on this topic.)

Ya. I see. Don't worry. I won't report you to the moderator police like you leftists do when you see something you don't like. I don't play that game.
Perhaps if your candidate were candid with the American people and not trying to actively cover up these instances when she is not 100% healthy, you'd get more empathy from me. But that's not going to happen here.
Like everything else the Clintons do, they try to hide from the truth and attack and disparage those that seek to find it.
I do find it ironic that your candidate -- as pneumatic as she was -- was healthy enough to malign good, hard-working conservative Americans on Friday night though.

I see you avoided the question ; no defense.
Which means you agree with my "harsh assessment" of how you portrayed yourself to look like.
How dare you make jokes ("Illary") about ANYONE who is sick.
I asked Ljube this same question : How would you feel if someone were to say that about one of your family members, like your mom or dad, brother or sister ?

I didn't answer to that question cause I thought that the question is inappropriate. It is a question someone belonging to the basket of deplorables would ask.

By the way, while I thought nothing was wrong with Hillary's health, I posted stuff like "terminally ill" and "six months to live". These are all ironic phrases. Irony is part of my style.

Now, that it is reported she has pneumonia, her incessant coughing and her fainting seizure can be explained by that. However, pneumonia is a serious illness that requires antibiotic treatment and bed rest for at least two weeks, possibly more due to her age.

Therefore, my assessment still stands: She should drop out of this race and the Democratic Party should appoint a new candidate.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2016, 09:16:16 PM »

What Hillary really needs to do is not work so hard. And yes I will say it...at her age she needs to pace herself.

But to think she needs to get out of the race is absurd. It's not even worth discussing at this point.

Why not? She needs at least 2 weeks of bed rest to get better.

Trump will be running virtually unopposed during these 2 weeks.

And who knows, maybe she'll need more time to recover.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2016, 09:18:48 PM »

Therefore, my assessment still stands: She should drop out of this race and the Democratic Party should appoint a new candidate.

Stop fidgeting so much about it. Or she might still catch a cold at your funeral.

I am of perfect health. Never had pneumonia or a seizure in my life. Love hot temperatures.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2016, 09:32:15 PM »

Stop fidgeting so much about it. Or she might still catch a cold at your funeral.

I am of perfect health. Never had pneumonia or a seizure in my life. Love hot temperatures.

Did I say you are about to die?

Love hot and humid weather. Just spent three weeks in Manila. Had the time of my life...
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2016, 09:34:43 PM »

CNN just said Trump's campaign is going to respect Clinton's health.

Trump's Twitter page has been unusually silent today...

He temporarily lost his punching bag?

I think he should respect her condition and just go on and promote himself. His policy proposals. Perhaps add more detail. He would be dominating the media.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2016, 09:36:16 PM »

Again, I almost want Trump to become President and destroy the economy so bad that the blue avatars wish that Hillary was President.

DrScholl, for once we share the same sentiment. Smiley
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2016, 09:39:15 PM »

Again, I almost want Trump to become President and destroy the economy so bad that the blue avatars wish that Hillary was President.

I mean, if Trump gets to be president, I will make sure that, if I am still breathing, every single one of them who is still alive after a year or two runs off this forum. Because I will be reminding them what they brough upon all of us mercilessly.

You, and the other Dem hacks are so delusional.

I wonder if you will have the moral fiber to come back here and admit it when President Trump makes America great again.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2016, 09:40:29 PM »

So, Trump has the entire campaign trail to himself for the next 2 weeks?

Yes. Get ready for President Trump. Smiley
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2016, 09:42:51 PM »

I'm not sure how so many people apparently don't have Ljube on ignore already.  It's never too late to fix that.

Probably because they enjoy my posts.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2016, 09:49:29 PM »

I mean, if Trump gets to be president, I will make sure that, if I am still breathing, every single one of them who is still alive after a year or two runs off this forum. Because I will be reminding them what they brough upon all of us mercilessly.

I wonder if you will have the moral fiber to come back here and admit it when President Trump makes America great again.

America is great. You and other haters of America want to destroy it.

Should I interpret this response as NO?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2016, 09:52:44 PM »

America is great. You and other haters of America want to destroy it.

Says the poster who openly hates all white people.

Who is also white, by the way, which means he hates himself.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies