Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:39:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 31167 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: September 11, 2016, 10:25:50 AM »

It's all over  CNN now as well, reporting the same thing, and quoting the same law enforcement source, that she was helped out of the venue, waited for her motorcade, and then stumbled to the car, almost fell, lost her shoe, and was helped into the car. CNN added that she was driven to Chelsea's apartment, where she is now resting. The Clinton campaign said she was "over heated." But hey, it's not that hot in NY today, unlike yesterday. We has some rain this morning that cooled things off.

Get back in the basket of deplorables. Hillary was 100% right about Trump supporters. This BS is stunning. You aren't a doctor, so you can't make any sort of judgments. Sickening.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 10:26:38 AM »

She was "overheated." Who cares.

And I bet a dead Hillary Clinton is still preferred to a living Donald Trump by a majority of Americans.

That should be in the next national poll

Since Clinton has not yet been examined by a doctor (she want straight to her daughter's apartment), that seems about as much value as the speculation here. Why does she keep having these fainting spells?

There is nothing in the reporting on this that said she fainting. The devil is a liar. God bless you, because you are an unclean spirit.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 10:33:07 AM »

It's all over  CNN now as well, reporting the same thing, and quoting the same law enforcement source, that she was helped out of the venue, waited for her motorcade, and then stumbled to the car, almost fell, lost her shoe, and was helped into the car. CNN added that she was driven to Chelsea's apartment, where she is now resting. The Clinton campaign said she was "over heated." But hey, it's not that hot in NY today, unlike yesterday. We has some rain this morning that cooled things off.

Get back in the basket of deplorables. Hillary was 100% right about Trump supporters. This BS is stunning. You aren't a doctor, so you can't make any sort of judgments. Sickening.

I didn't make any diagnosis (nor am I a Trump supporter, but you have made clear that you think I am being disingenuous about that). Is it at all possible for you to be reasonably civil on this forum?

Is it possible to be reasonable rational on this forum?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 10:38:15 AM »

I'd like to remind everybody here that Hillary had a stroke a couple of years ago. We don't know what this is. It can easily be another stroke.

Waiting for more information.

Wow, the devil is a liar. She never had a stroke.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 10:47:25 AM »

Wishing death on Hillary is not going to make a Trump a winner. I'm just telling the Republican the truth.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 11:10:03 AM »

Is that video even real? The person seems sketchy and is saying yes to everyone who wants to use his video. Seems suspicious.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 11:32:24 AM »

Is that video even real? The person seems sketchy and is saying yes to everyone who wants to use his video. Seems suspicious.
IDK. Nate Cohn (Nytimes Upshot) retweeted it (Kyle Blaine, BuzzFeed).
You must be logged in to read this quote.

CNN just showed the video, and did not question its authenticity. And then showed a clip where she left the apartment, and did not answer questions, other than to say she felt much better.

I would expect CNN to ask questions. They havent even addressed Trump being overweight or questioned if he has high blood pressure, diabetes or if he has had heart attacks or strokes.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 11:34:44 AM »

That video seems sketchy to me, but whatever.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 11:38:39 AM »

Trump's mental state is his main problem. Where are his psychiatric records?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 11:44:32 AM »

Trump's mental state is his main problem. Where are his psychiatric records?
But Trump!

So Trump's health is off limits, but Clinton's not?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 12:17:20 PM »

Holy sh**t, the polarization on this forum is getting bad. Why are so many red avatars mad that this thread even exists? Can't report anything that could be negative about her? There's an automatic dismissal and then a turn of subject to Trump. And (some) blue avatars shouldn't be acting like medical consultants either. Jeez.

It's the fact that this is being turned into an indictment of qualifications. People are allowed to not feel well and still be qualified to run for office. It's actual qualifications and issues that matter.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 12:21:28 PM »

Hope she's fine. Not a Hillary fan by any stretch but I don't wish her personal misfortune.

Ljube,
Read the post above.
This is a proper response to someone feeling ill or dizzy.
And not jumping to conclusions and hoping someone all of a sudden is "terminally" ill.
Are you even human ?

Now, you are jumping to conclusions. Why do you think I was hoping she is terminally ill?

I said I was worried in another thread. You mocked me there. Several hours later she has another fit. Now you question if I am human.

Unlike you and the other Dem hacks, I am seriously entertaining the thought that she might be so ill that she would be forced to drop out. If that is the case, I believe she should do it sooner, rather than later.

And it’s not all of a sudden. She has been having these health issues for quite some time now. It's just that you and the other blind partisans chose to ignore those episodes. Well, I hope your denial ends today.

The concern seems phony, IMO. Some people hate her so bad that it is toxic and a lot of the people supposedly concerned about her health really do not like her at all. This health concern is just a replacement for the emails.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2016, 01:22:50 PM »

Holy sh**t, the polarization on this forum is getting bad. Why are so many red avatars mad that this thread even exists? Can't report anything that could be negative about her? There's an automatic dismissal and then a turn of subject to Trump. And (some) blue avatars shouldn't be acting like medical consultants either. Jeez.

It's the fact that this is being turned into an indictment of qualifications. People are allowed to not feel well and still be qualified to run for office. It's actual qualifications and issues that matter.

If one is not physically healthy, she can't do the actual job of President, arguably the hardest and most stressful job in the world.  It's clear that Hillary is physically unfit and should drop out and let Kaine take over.

You aren't her doctor and you don't have a medical degree, so you cannot determine that. My point is that people are constantly trying to indict Hillary Clinton for something and now that they don't have criminal charges, they are moving on to claims about her health.

If Kaine took over, Trump would still lose. Don't get it twisted.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2016, 01:28:14 PM »

I'm sorry to hear about her having another stroke Sad

She never had a stroke. You are full of the devil and as Maude used to say, God is going to get you for that. Karma can be a real you know what, so it's wise not to make cracks about other people's health. I would not want to be you.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2016, 01:45:24 PM »

Good to hear that it wasn't anything serious. 

^ the proper response, regardless of political affiliation. Kudos to you.

As if you and every other red avatar on this forum wouldn't be calling for Trump to drop out of the race had this happened to him.

I wouldn't be calling for him to drop out. I probably would think that God's wrath was finally coming down on him for being such a wicked soul, but I would call for him to drop out.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2016, 02:57:25 PM »

It was about 75 degrees F in NYC this morning. Her staff made no attempt to cool her down, take her jacket off, offer her water, etc.

This is not a simple case of being "overheated."

If someone is overheated, they have to leave wherever they are and go get some rest. It's not as simple as drinking water. And secondly, we don't know if she was offered water or not, because we weren't there. Were you there?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2016, 03:19:47 PM »

So after playing at armchair medics we are playing armchair secret service too.

It really is wise not to speculate. I'll delete that post, because it's beyond idiotic to try to speculate what the Secret Service did.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2016, 04:03:26 PM »

In case you were in any doubt about Seriously's (and Ljube's) actual motives in this thread:

It's a whisper campaign about her health. Kind of nasty, but I am not complaining. Make people think that she's unfit to be President.

What a pair of embarrassing deplorables.

Agree.
And of course, Seriously will continue to post bulls**t about her health.
Same with Ljube.
Bullsh**t like her having a "medical episode" right on camera. Gotcha.

I'll gladly accept the moniker of being a "Deplorable," if it means that I am against the most corrupt political family in the US getting back in power.

Deplorable Seriously? -- a former member of the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" (that exposed Bill Clinton for the scumbag liar that he is).

I think you are experiencing a constant medical episode every time you post.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2016, 04:34:10 PM »

Agreed. It's not so much what he says, it's the fact that tries to boost his post count by blank quoting.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2016, 06:42:46 PM »

He's made some statements that turned out to be incorrect in the passed. In addition to that, he's not exactly a journalist right now, because he doesn't have a job.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2016, 06:48:55 PM »

But this is the bigger problem here.  It will be clear to everyone that she intended to hide the fact she had pneumonia.  That is going to be difficult to justify.
The debates are on the same day as the first 1960 Presidential Debate. Richard Nixon got a knee infection in late August and spent two weeks off the campaign. Hillary gets a lung infection a two weeks from the debate (who knows if she stays off the trail). I doubt this will help her and it won't play the sympathy card. She lied to everybody about her health saying she had nothing wrong when she had pneumonia.

When did she lie? She was diagnosed on Friday... As someone who has had walking pneumonia, it's not that clear cut.

Let's see. I believe everything was "fine" on Friday and the Basket of Deplorables were supposed to stay away from talking about her health issues per the Washington Post.
Then this incident happens and it's just "the heat."
When they realize that there's VIDEO (kinda like the blue dress) and they're screwed, the story shifts to pneumonia.
The debates are on the same day as the first 1960 Presidential Debate. Richard Nixon got a knee infection in late August and spent two weeks off the campaign. Hillary gets a lung infection a two weeks from the debate (who knows if she stays off the trail). I doubt this will help her and it won't play the sympathy card. She lied to everybody about her health saying she had nothing wrong when she had pneumonia.

All of you need serious help. This hate and obsession that you have with someone that you don't even know is not healthy.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2016, 06:51:03 PM »

Lol, it'd stupid, if they wasn't considering it...

Oh, please, God, transfer the pneumonia from Hillary to someone who really deserves it. And as you like to do, I'll end this post with a smiley Smiley
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2016, 06:56:06 PM »

You wouldn't be diagnosing us without physically examining us, would you now?

It doesn't take a physical examination to determine crazy when folks display it openly online.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2016, 07:04:01 PM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192

David Shuster (current MSNBC journalist) says Democratic operatives have said to expect an emergency DNC to consider replacing Hillary Clinton as the nominee of the Democratic party.

Who will be the replacement should they decide to go ahead with this?

Nitpick: Shuster hasn't worked for MSNBC for years, although he did appear as a guest on "Morning Joe" earlier this year.

There do not seem to be any other sources reporting this.  I would be very skeptical unless confirmation comes from another source.

He is a current Al Jazeera journalist.

No, he's not. Stop the lies.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2016, 07:10:58 PM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192

David Shuster (current MSNBC journalist) says Democratic operatives have said to expect an emergency DNC to consider replacing Hillary Clinton as the nominee of the Democratic party.

Who will be the replacement should they decide to go ahead with this?

Nitpick: Shuster hasn't worked for MSNBC for years, although he did appear as a guest on "Morning Joe" earlier this year.

There do not seem to be any other sources reporting this.  I would be very skeptical unless confirmation comes from another source.

He is a current Al Jazeera journalist.

No, he's not. Stop the lies.

https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/David_Shuster

He can't work for a channel that no longer exists. Liar.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies