Will Hillary's fainting spell affect her in the polls?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:42:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Will Hillary's fainting spell affect her in the polls?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: -skip-
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 122

Author Topic: Will Hillary's fainting spell affect her in the polls?  (Read 5001 times)
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 11, 2016, 01:10:38 PM »

It makes me wonder how it would change the campaign though it's likely it won't. 
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 01:18:21 PM »

Obviously not.
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 01:28:36 PM »

Yes, but not as much as her fainting spell during the debates.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 01:30:20 PM »

Eh, 9/11 Sunday with the NFL back means this will probably get minimal covergae
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 01:30:59 PM »

Very little to nothing.
Now if was happening weekly, then yes.
I voted "No."
Fusionmunster

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 01:31:32 PM »

As long as she doesnt make it a habbit.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 01:39:04 PM »

Yes, but not as much as her fainting spell during the debates.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 01:39:44 PM »

No. The only people who care about this are diehard Trump supporters AFAICT.
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 01:42:47 PM »

Have any of you seen the video? It's going viral, and I have to say it wasn't just a little light-headedness. She basically just collapsed, heck it looked like she was having a stroke. If that video makes it onto the mainstream news networks you'd have to be delusional to think it won't effect people's perceptions about her being President.

I am literally afraid for the future of this country right now; what are all of us whom are extremely unsure about HRC but downright vomit at the thought of the Donald being President suppose to do?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 01:44:27 PM »

Have any of you seen the video? It's going viral, and I have to say it wasn't just a little light-headedness. She basically just collapsed, heck it looked like she was having a stroke. If that video makes it onto the mainstream news networks you'd have to be delusional to think it won't effect people's perceptions about her being President.

I am literally afraid for the future of this country right now; what are all of us whom are extremely unsure about HRC but downright vomit at the thought of the Donald being President suppose to do?

Thanks for your concern. Now go back to the alt-right boards, because you ain't fooling nobody.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 01:47:32 PM »

Thanks for your concern. Now go back to the alt-right boards, because you ain't fooling nobody.
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 01:48:11 PM »

And to think I thought we were above the cult of personality and "concern trolling" accusations of the Donald supporters; one of us certainly belongs over there but it isn't me.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2016, 01:48:48 PM »

And to think I thought we were above the cult of personality and "concern trolling" accusations of the Donald supporters; one of us certainly belongs over there but it isn't me.
Get back in your basket, biatch!
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2016, 01:50:16 PM »

Vote for Clinton?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2016, 01:51:18 PM »

Sure, sure. Keep it up, darling. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2016, 01:51:30 PM »

A stroke, really? You think she would be walking and smiling an hour later after a stroke?

Sigh... This election.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2016, 01:53:05 PM »

What the heck is Donald gonna do? Attack Hillary for feeling faint? That might make her look more sympathetic, not less qualified.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2016, 01:54:31 PM »

I wouldn't think so but who knows. The video seems to be circulating like wildfire.

It's just hard to imagine people going "wow, this person doesn't seem healthy so now gonna vote for the other person" but Americans are a strange bunch.
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2016, 01:54:51 PM »

Vote for Clinton?

I certainly hope I'll still be able to; though I'll still close my eyes and wish for Bernie...or even Biden. And I say that as someone who campaigned for Hillary in 2008 until the end.

You disgust me; if there ever was a basket of deplorables on this side you'd be the first to go in.
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2016, 01:56:08 PM »

I'm pretty sure that the debates will be air conditioned.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2016, 01:58:11 PM »

You disgust me; if there ever was a basket of deplorables on this side you'd be the first to go in.

Callate.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2016, 02:01:29 PM »

I wouldn't think so but who knows. The video seems to be circulating like wildfire.

It's just hard to imagine people going "wow, this person doesn't seem healthy so now gonna vote for the other person" but Americans are a strange bunch.
In some recent nationall poll there were about the same share of people who thought that the nominee should release their health history as tax returns Smiley
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2016, 02:01:36 PM »

A stroke, really? You think she would be walking and smiling an hour later after a stroke?

Sigh... This election.

The word I was looking for was seizure; not stroke. My brother has epileptic seizures occasionally and it's pretty scary, - you'd think he was having a heart attack or dying. An hour later; he's fine. The way she got jelly legs and all of the sudden just collapsed reminds me of it; then again I'm not a doctor.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2016, 02:02:39 PM »

Sigh... This election.

The word I was looking for was seizure; not stroke. My brother has epileptic seizures occasionally and it's pretty scary, - you'd think he was having a heart attack or dying. An hour later; he's fine. The way she got jelly legs and all of the sudden just collapsed reminds me of it; then again I'm not a doctor.

Evidently.
BundouYMB

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2016, 02:02:45 PM »

lmao.

Do all of these morons spreading rumors about Clinton's health realize the debates haven't happened yet?

She going to go up on stage for a huge event watched by a huge number of Americans, stand up straight, and do her commanding, booming, authoritarian voice and all of these rumors will be gone overnight. I swear to god the sheer stupidity of this is astounding.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies