Hillary Clinton is not a good candidate (based on ability to win)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:10:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary Clinton is not a good candidate (based on ability to win)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton is not a good candidate (based on ability to win)  (Read 2790 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2016, 02:33:17 PM »

The ironic part about all of this is, of course, that FAR more Democrats disagree with Hagrid's putrid attitude toward these people - judging by posts on here, conversation with Democrats in real life and the recent actions/statements of Democratic leaders - and he's just as out of place among his fellow Democrats as he felt among the Republicans of 2012.
Make My Bank Account Great Again
KingCharles
Rookie
United States

« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2016, 02:44:12 PM »

The ironic part about all of this is, of course, that FAR more Democrats disagree with Hagrid's putrid attitude toward these people - judging by posts on here, conversation with Democrats in real life and the recent actions/statements of Democratic leaders - and he's just as out of place among his fellow Democrats as he felt among the Republicans of 2012.

Can confirm. Am Democrat, can't stand the attitude either.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2016, 10:56:04 AM »

Can confirm. Am Democrat, can't stand the attitude either.
He got lots of support for his assertions here before Hillary lost the election though.  I guess defeat is a more effective teacher than victory.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2016, 01:59:01 PM »

I don't really give a f-ck. If you complacent sh-tstains can't even agree in the privacy of a relatively anonymous online forum that it was idiotic to support Donald Trump, good luck with whatever opposition you plan on being a part of over the next four years. Roll Eyes
Cashew
United States

« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2016, 02:23:34 PM »

I don't really give a f-ck. If you complacent sh-tstains can't even agree in the privacy of a relatively anonymous online forum that it was idiotic to support Donald Trump, good luck with whatever opposition you plan on being a part of over the next four years. Roll Eyes

I know this might come as a shock to you, but political parties are about coalition building. Feelings do not matter.

White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2016, 02:25:44 PM »

I know this might come as a shock to you, but political parties are about coalition building. Feelings do not matter.

It's quite clear that the surburban, DLC types don't care about coalition building. Only virtue signalling  and corporate donors.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2016, 04:20:06 PM »

But Hagrid doesn't work for the Democratic Party.  He's not a party operative.  I think his point is that he comes here to express his opinions, not to post propaganda for the Democratic Party.  So who cares if he says something that would turn off many/most swing voters?  It's not like anyone here is going to swing any elections one way or the other based on what they say on the Atlas forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies