Black Female Pastor emasculates Donald Trump
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:44:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Black Female Pastor emasculates Donald Trump
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Black Female Pastor emasculates Donald Trump  (Read 1257 times)
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2016, 01:25:51 PM »

What a POS. I gave him (backhanded) kudos for changing his tone after the Pastor asked him not to speak about politics, and then he turns around and speaks bad about her, and lies.

Sigh. <Shaking my head....>

Perhaps it's had an effect in the polls this week?
These polls happened after he hadn't been doing this in a while. Now he's back at it. Hee.

It's like he needs his fix. Just can't help himself.

Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2016, 01:26:26 PM »

What a POS. I gave him (backhanded) kudos for changing his tone after the Pastor asked him not to speak about politics, and then he turns around and speaks bad about her, and lies.

What did he lie about?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2016, 01:32:47 PM »
« Edited: September 15, 2016, 01:38:40 PM by Virginia »

He said she looked nervous. She didn't.

He said "The audience was saying, 'Let him speak, let him speak,' , and they weren't saying that. Some were actually heckling him. It was Timmons, the pastor, who told them to let him say his piece. Again, he lied about it, twisting it to seem like the people actually supported him.

He agreed to not give a campaign speech in her church, and he did it anyway, then after feeling emasculated by her, went on to lie and criticize as he usually does when someone stands up to him.

Apparently he even said she 'planned' to ambush him, which is bs. He's the one who broke the agreement and here he is with his idea of an 'ambush' being someone challenging him to respect their church and stick to what he said he would do. Pathetic. That's how little he thinks of people - That they are wrong for calling him out when he lies or breaks his promises.

In the end, this is just another typical day for Trump. He lies more than anyone, and about the most stupid and mundane stuff. Things he has no real good reason to lie about. He just does it because it is so normal and standard for him. Lying is an essential part of his life.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2016, 01:34:26 PM »

she actually seemed like the calm one. Trump looked like the nervous wreck when someone bothered to stop him.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2016, 01:37:42 PM »

We have our nation being taken over by ISIS and BLM and this is what Democrats talk about?  I love it!
AmericanNation

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 1.91

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2016, 01:38:54 PM »

He said "The audience was saying, 'Let him speak, let him speak,' , and they weren't saying that. Some were actually heckling him. It was Timmons, the pastor, who told them to let him say his piece. Again, he lied about it, twisting it to seem like the people actually supported him.

He agreed to not give a campaign speech in her church, and he did it anyway, then after feeling emasculated by her, went on to lie and criticize as he usually does when someone stands up to him.

In the end, this is just another typical day for Trump. He lies more than anyone, and about the most stupid and mundane stuff. Things he has no real good reason to lie about. He just does it because it is so normal and standard for him. Lying is an essential part of his life.
Yea I'm sure The hardest working presidential candidate in history was expected to say nothing about politics... She acted kind of odd given the situation.  Trump points out obvious things and is trashed for his honesty, typical.  
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2016, 01:42:02 PM »

Yea I'm sure The hardest working presidential candidate in history was expected to say nothing about politics... She acted kind of odd given the situation.  Trump points out obvious things and is trashed for his honesty, typical.  

What are you even talking about? He blatantly lied and apparently you don't care. He agreed not to talk about certain things as a condition for being allowed to speak there, then he broke that promise and did it anyway and lashed out because someone wouldn't allow it. You are OK with him showing no respect for agreements he makes, or that person's wishes in their own building?

Are you fking kidding me? What, Trump can just lie and break promises and that's ok with you because, he's the, and I quote,  "The hardest working presidential candidate in history" ?

Christ. Even I don't bend over backwards for Clinton like this.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2016, 01:43:25 PM »

LOL!

Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2016, 01:43:59 PM »

Apparently he even said she 'planned' to ambush him, which is bs. He's the one who broke the agreement and here he is with his idea of an 'ambush' being someone challenging him to respect their church and stick to what he said he would do. Pathetic. That's how little he thinks of people - That they are wrong for calling him out when he lies or breaks his promises.

I wouldn't call it a lie.

You can't say, if she wasn't nervous.

Some probably wanted him to speak.

And about bs
You must be logged in to read this quote.

You probably think that Fox lied as well?
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2016, 01:45:03 PM »

Perhaps it's had an effect in the polls this week?
These polls happened after he hadn't been doing this in a while. Now he's back at it. Hee.

No polls have been taken since the incident?  I wonder if it will decide the election?
No individual incident will decide the election, unless you allow for a REALLY abstract, tipping-pointy sense of the term. Rather, Trump hasn't been making many gaffes lately, and now it looks like he's starting again. I can't wait for these debates
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2016, 01:49:02 PM »
« Edited: September 15, 2016, 01:50:45 PM by Virginia »

I suppose, but coming from Trump while he was criticizing her because he got called out doesn't give him much credibility.

"Some probably wanted" ==> "I don't know if anyone did, but I like Trump and I have to defend him somehow"

Uh, so a candidate goes to Flint and she says she wants to educate them on her city's problems? I suppose if you already 100% buy into Trump's bs that she was "ambushing" him, then "educate" to you probably sounds like a plan to mess with him and not the most likely explanation - literally educating him on their problems.

I'm just curious, but do you ever think Trump lies or does crappy things?
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2016, 01:49:51 PM »

I suppose, but coming from Trump while he was criticizing her because he got called out doesn't give him much credibility.

"Some probably wanted" ==> "I don't know if anyone did, but I like Trump and I have to defend him somehow"

Uh, so a candidate goes to Flint and she says she wants to educate them on their problems? I suppose if you already 100% buy into Trump's bs that she was "ambushing" him, then "educate" to you probably sounds like a plan to mess with him and not the most likely explanation - literally educating him on their problems.

Every little bit helps your side though right?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2016, 01:54:11 PM »

Lol, but you don't know either. "You just have to  attack him somehow".

Uh, so a candidate goes to Flint and she says she wants to educate them on her city's problems? I suppose if you already 100% buy into Trump's bs that she was "ambushing" him, then "educate" to you probably sounds like a plan to mess with him and not the most likely explanation - literally educating him on their problems.
Yeah... And later she removed her post. What a coincidence Roll Eyes
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2016, 01:59:35 PM »
« Edited: September 15, 2016, 02:02:09 PM by Virginia »

Lol, but you don't know either. "You just have to  attack him somehow".

There were people there that said Trump's account was inaccurate.

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/15/494064219/trump-criticizes-flint-pastor-but-misstates-key-facts-about-their-encounter

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/14/watch-flint-pastor-interrupts-donald-trump-during-speech

I don't hear people saying LET HIM SPEAK. I dunno. What do you think mr little?

Maybe she didn't want LittleBig's running wild with their own interpretation's of that remark, which is exactly what you did. You 'ought to work for the Trump campaign. You could help in PR. Trump never lies and never does anything wrong, everyone else is just misinterpreting, or lying themselves, or doesn't understand he's just being sarcastic!
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2016, 02:08:26 PM »

I don't doubt that it wasn't accurate. But as I said, I wouldn't call it a lie.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/14/watch-flint-pastor-interrupts-donald-trump-during-speech

I don't hear people saying LET HIM SPEAK. I dunno. What do you think mr little?

Maybe she didn't want LittleBig's running wild with their own interpretation's of that remark, which is exactly what you did. You 'ought to work for the Trump campaign. You could help in PR.
Lol, that's why Clinont deleted her emails as well, I suppose Cheesy

They caught her, she tried to delete. That's it. As you said, the simplest explanation is often most likely.

Trump never lies and never does anything wrong, everyone else is just misinterpreting, or lying themselves, or doesn't understand he's just being sarcastic!
Straaaawman Roll Eyes

He should never say what he said, but yeah, it is not really a big deal Smiley
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2016, 02:24:04 PM »

Yes, maybe. See, I think very little of you, and it was just too easy to get carried away.
Buffalo Bill
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2016, 02:24:58 PM »

Again this is what Democrats care about as our country is being taken over by ISIS and BLM.  Any concern for the cops defending this nation against thugs?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies