White Privilege (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:33:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  White Privilege (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: White Privilege  (Read 2382 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: September 17, 2016, 06:42:54 PM »

I've always taken a strong stance against white privilege.  When I look at Chelsea Clinton, I see someone with a high paying job with no qualifications other than her last name.  Then there's her mother who got a pass on treason because of her high status within the ruling class regarding her e-mails that she allowed to go unprotected.  Of course we all know of the Kennedies and their privilege.  Ted Kennedy's opportunities should make those of us in the equal rights movement sick.  We can't forget Matt Damon championing public schools and criticizing Republicans over their stances on education and then throwing a hissy fit like a seven year old girl when his kids aren't accepted by an elite private school.  Jay Rockefeller and Diane Feinstein seem to have done well just by having their last names.  What can the common man do to make things better in America for those of us who don't come from white privilege? Or when Democrats talk about "white privilege" do they really mean something else? 

In which a Republican discovers intersectionality.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies