Election Prediction: 9/16/16
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:27:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Election Prediction: 9/16/16
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Election Prediction: 9/16/16  (Read 814 times)
Ricky1121
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 16, 2016, 02:33:19 PM »
« edited: September 16, 2016, 02:37:05 PM by Ricky1121 »

In my September 16, 2016 prediction, Trump and Clinton are in a dead heat. Ohio and Iowa are now Leaning Trump, Colorado is in a toss-up state, while Pennsylvania is still Leaning Clinton. Virginia is Likely Clinton, as she is performing well in polls there, and Tim Kaine (D-VA) is her running mate. Polls have tightened in Nevada, and that crucial state is now a Toss-Up. Arizona and Texas are Likely Trump states, and Georgia is now a Safe Trump state. Rhode Island is Leaning Clinton, as the polls there are surprisingly close. Maine's 2nd Congressional District is Likely Trump, while the state overall is Likely Clinton.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 02:37:01 PM »

NE-2 is Safe R? OH, who's insanely popular Governor is very anti-Trump, is Lean R? And don't get me started on NM, MN, RI, and CO.
Ricky1121
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 02:40:15 PM »

NE-2 is Safe R? OH, who's insanely popular Governor is very anti-Trump, is Lean R? And don't get me started on NM, MN, RI, and CO.

First off, this map is mostly based on RECENT polling, which is showing Trump ahead even in New Mexico...

A poll came out yesterday with Trump ahead by 4 in Colorado, several polls have him up in Ohio, and Rhode Island was very close. I actually meant to make Minnesota a Likely Clinton state. Sorry!

Also, recent Nebraska polling has Trump up a ton there. And, with Iowa seeming to favor Trump, I highly doubt the Omaha area will go otherwise.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 02:40:58 PM »

This reminds me of after Romney beat Obama in the first debate, then Obama went on to crush Romney in the next 2. Hillary went through an apparent rough patch this week. Because, apparently when Hillary gets pneumonia her polls drop, but when Trump says something racist, ignorant, etc. he is just fine.

I have said from the beginning I am freaked out of my mind that Hillary will lose this. The only thing calming me down will be being at the inauguration on January 20th. And seeing our next president take her oath of office.

Anyways, if the election were today I believe Hillary would take the 273 freiwall. VA + CO + PA + NH are in her pocket still, even with these trying times.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 02:43:17 PM »

Apart from OR, NV, CO, NM, NE-02, MN, WI, MI, DE, NJ, CT, RI, NH, ME-02, GA, and maybe AZ, it's okay... lol.
Ricky1121
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 02:43:27 PM »

This reminds me of after Romney beat Obama in the first debate, then Obama went on to crush Romney in the next 2. Hillary went through an apparent rough patch this week. Because, apparently when Hillary gets pneumonia her polls drop, but when Trump says something racist, ignorant, etc. he is just fine.

I have said from the beginning I am freaked out of my mind that Hillary will lose this. The only thing calming me down will be being at the inauguration on January 20th. And seeing our next president take her oath of office.

Anyways, if the election were today I believe Hillary would take the 273 freiwall. VA + CO + PA + NH are in her pocket still, even with these trying times.

Colorado:
Trump: 42
Clinton: 38

Even the major news networks here out of Denver are talking about how the state is possibly shifting to the right now...
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 02:55:52 PM »

254 - 216 - 68

The popular vote for this map is Trump leading by ~.5%. If somehow this map continues, Election Day looks like this:

271: Hillary Clinton/Tim Kaine - 46.0%
267: Donald Trump/Mike Pence - 47.4%
Gary Johnson/William Weld - 5.4%
Others - 1.2%
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 05:11:02 PM »

Well Clinton has had one of her worst weeks. But, she had a bounce that peaked off. She built enough of a lead to sustained at least a 303 electoral vote margin.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 05:20:43 PM »

If the election was held today:

Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 05:27:01 PM »

DC is shown as tossup there, just thought I'd point it out.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2016, 05:28:24 PM »

Something like this:

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2016, 05:31:28 PM »

Tossup MI, NH, and WI look hilarious.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2016, 05:33:27 PM »

DC is shown as tossup there, just thought I'd point it out.

Trump is competitive here because, as he's said, he has a good relationship with "the blacks".

TOSSUP/TILT R
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies