Imam in Mecca: Grant victory to our Jihadists over treacherous Jews & Christians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:31:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Imam in Mecca: Grant victory to our Jihadists over treacherous Jews & Christians
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Imam in Mecca: Grant victory to our Jihadists over treacherous Jews & Christians  (Read 1446 times)
Omega21

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 16, 2016, 03:40:58 PM »

The Imam of the main mosque of Islam, Abdurrahman ibn Abdulaziz as- Sudais, greeted the Pilgrims with these words: "O Allah, grant victory, honor and power to our brothers, the jihadists in Yemen, in Syria, in Iraq, in the world . Let them triumph over the treacherous Jews, and the Christians"

Seems that Saudi Arabia is trying to radicalise the Followers of Islam, hard to see what impact on the People it has there.

http://www.krone.at/welt/lass-dschihadisten-boesartige-christen-besiegen-imam-hetzt-in-mekka-story-529868

First link is in German,

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160907/1045036482/saudi-imam-calls-death-shia-jews-christians.html

Second one is in English.

If you are skeptical, there is a Video of the live broadcast in the second link.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 09:11:12 PM »
« Edited: September 16, 2016, 09:13:31 PM by Green Line »

Buh but but muh Crusades from 1000 years ago!
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 09:41:32 AM »

Why does this deserve a thread?
Omega21

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 10:10:50 AM »
« Edited: September 17, 2016, 10:18:29 AM by Omega21 »

Because this man sends a message to millions of pilgrims that they need to kill Jews and Christians?

Because I'm sure that if the Pope called for the same thing, there would already be a thread.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 10:52:29 AM »

Because this man sends a message to millions of pilgrims that they need to kill Jews and Christians?

Because I'm sure that if the Pope called for the same thing, there would already be a thread.

Southern preachers do this all the time to gays, minorities and Muslims and it's just as disgusting.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 11:00:09 AM »

Well, there isn't really a pope of Islam.

Also obligatory Saudi Arabia is terrible
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2016, 02:28:02 PM »

Just like the Christians in Uganda who kill gays everyday as well.  Both are terrible, what is new. 
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 03:05:03 PM »

Saudi Arabia is awful?

Thanks for this groundbreaking discovery. It's a truly new piece of information that I've never seen before.
Omega21

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 03:15:31 PM »

Saudi Arabia is awful?

Thanks for this groundbreaking discovery. It's a truly new piece of information that I've never seen before.

Well seeing as Saudi Arabia is an ally of your Democrat President, and seeing as you are a democrat, I'm not very sure that you really stand behind your words.

Still, this is an important piece of information. And this is not about Saudi Arabia, it's about Muslims in Saudi Arabia and their "religion of peace".
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2016, 09:16:07 AM »

thanks for the stunning revelation that Wahhabism is awful, we all didn't know that already
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2016, 12:58:58 PM »

thanks for the stunning revelation that Wahhabism is awful, we all didn't know that already

No but Saudi Arabia should silence its extremists, after all thats exactly what we do in Europe.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2016, 01:55:49 PM »

Dog bite man

American main ally in Middle East Saudi Arabia are pretty much the most horrible country in the Middle East.

There's really no reason to write either stories. 
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2016, 01:58:16 PM »

Pastors in the United States say worse things about Muslims all the time.
nicholas.slaydon
Ukraine

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2016, 02:38:55 PM »

This is why we shouldn't be funding Saudi Arabia and other Wahhabist countries.
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2016, 02:42:57 PM »

No but Saudi Arabia should silence its extremists, after all thats exactly what we do in Europe.

In Saudi Arabia the extremists are the ones in power; that's a big contributor to the problems that the Middle East have
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2016, 03:53:48 PM »

Saudi Arabia is awful?

Well seeing as Saudi Arabia is an ally of your Democrat President, and seeing as you are a democrat, I'm not very sure that you really stand behind your words.

Still, this is an important piece of information. And this is not about Saudi Arabia, it's about Muslims in Saudi Arabia and their "religion of peace".

Saudi Arabia is an ally of every US president, Republican or Democrat. I'm also not sure why my party is relevant here. Normal human beings aren't robots who tow their party line on everything, sorry.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2016, 04:00:19 PM »

Saudi Arabia is awful?

Saudi Arabia is an ally of every US president, Republican or Democrat. I'm also not sure why my party is relevant here. Normal human beings aren't robots who tow their party line on everything, sorry.

I can only agree, in fact the last Republican president tried to set up a pro-Saudi regime in Iraq, of course that was as successful as attempting to set up a pro-Turkish Armenian state after WW1, if anybody had been big enough idiots to try that.
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2016, 11:13:07 AM »

Southern preachers do this all the time to gays, minorities and Muslims and it's just as disgusting.

Can you find one example of a mainstream pastor in the south who says minorities and gays should be killed? Not to mention that some crackpot with 20 people in their congregation does t exactly have the influence of somebody speaking to millions.
nicholas.slaydon
Ukraine

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2016, 11:30:53 AM »

Can you find one example of a mainstream pastor in the south who says minorities and gays should be killed? Not to mention that some crackpot with 20 people in their congregation does t exactly have the influence of somebody speaking to millions.

Well he isn't from the South, but he did say to kill all gay people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgZU6pGKgRk
nicholas.slaydon
Ukraine

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2016, 11:34:04 AM »

And another. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF-QV7fu59k
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2016, 11:45:09 AM »

Nevermind that Christians don't routinely, ya know, murder people in the name of their god.
nicholas.slaydon
Ukraine

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2016, 12:07:30 PM »

Nevermind that Christians don't routinely, ya know, murder people in the name of their god.

Ever heard of the "Lords Resistance Army" in Africa.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2016, 12:27:16 PM »

You never heard of Uganda.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2016, 01:51:04 PM »

Yeah, it's totally the exact same thing. Roll Eyes  Come on guys, you're supposed to ignore stuff like this...or perhaps call me a racist or something.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2016, 12:29:21 AM »

In defense of dead0man, neither Uganda nor the LRA kill as many people as Saudi Arabia does. And while they have equally toxic ideologies, Saudi Arabia has a lot more power, military, socially, and geopolitically than Uganda and the LRA have combined.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies