Obama cripples AIPAC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:54:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obama cripples AIPAC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama cripples AIPAC  (Read 3805 times)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« on: September 17, 2016, 06:44:37 PM »
« edited: September 17, 2016, 06:58:03 PM by DavidB. »

Lol, this forum truly is adorable. You don't care about radical islamic terrorism but as long as the "big, bad israelis" are "punished" for not bowing to the President then you are happy.
The entire argument for the Iran deal was filled with outright anti-Semitic tropes about the "powerful Jewish lobby" and fueled with hatred of Israel, both in the real world and on this forum. By framing the deal as "good for America, bad for Israel", the hearts and minds of the American left were surely won. Doesn't matter Islamic Iran has been anti-American. So are they. I guess they have secretly been hoping Iran will nuke Israel.

That said, Obama isn't wrong. If I were him, I would make similar demands. If the Netanyahu administration wants the US to pay for Israel's defense expenses he cannot expect to have a big mouth and keep making additional demands on the way, let alone embarrass the president. The real world doesn't work like that. Apparently, Netanyahu now understands that, and he behaves accordingly. The way he has sold out Israeli independence is shameful, just like the way he has sold out Israel's working and middle class' interests to the thoroughly corrupt oligarchs is shameful. But he is hardly alone in this.

Not antagonizing the various peoples of the West?
You like your Jews obedient, I see. Very interesting. Zionism was about putting an end to that very process where the Jew is left at the mercy of the Westerner. A certain Benjamin Netanyahu thinks otherwise, however. You must like him.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 07:04:11 PM »

It's only a start. America should sever it's one-sided alliance with Israel completely. This also goes for Saudi Arabia.
Vladimir Putin agrees.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies