Trump: Clinton's bodyguards should be disarmed; let's see what happens to her
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:07:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: Clinton's bodyguards should be disarmed; let's see what happens to her
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Trump: Clinton's bodyguards should be disarmed; let's see what happens to her  (Read 5175 times)
skoods
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 16, 2016, 06:14:11 PM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/sinderbrand/status/776912549858205700

Trump: "I think her bodyguards should drop all weapons. They should disarm immediately. Take their guns away, let's see what happens to her"

Is this guy serious?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 06:15:15 PM »

Another dog whistle calling for the assassination of HRC.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 06:16:39 PM »

I think Trump's secret service protection should be removed and have no bodyguards and then see how much of a tough guy he is.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 06:16:47 PM »

Absolutely disgusting comments from our nation's leading Republican.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 06:19:34 PM »

I don't know what he's saying, but I do know that the only people capable of doing anything to stop Clinton are Second Amendment People.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 06:21:40 PM »

Der Untergang des Drumpf
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 06:22:51 PM »

I think, he refers to her "anti-gun" policies. But it is fun anyway Grin

But, seriously, Trump's campaign should not let him now, that he's doing good in polls Undecided
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 06:23:54 PM »

Is he mentally handicapped?
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 06:29:14 PM »

I think, he refers to her "anti-gun" policies. But it is fun anyway Grin

But, seriously, Trump's campaign should not let him now, that he's doing good in polls Undecided

Yeah cry me a river!!!
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 06:30:43 PM »

He's crazy but some in the media/social media may be taking out of proportion.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2016, 06:33:21 PM »

I already started a thread about that. People don't seem to care about that possibility.

Fusionmunster

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2016, 06:35:38 PM »

Trumps getting cocky.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2016, 06:41:34 PM »

Unsurprising, considering most Republicans seem incapable of understanding that: (a) Clinton never proposed disarming or seizing arms from all American citizens, and (b) that there is an irrefutable difference between a political candidate aspiring to the Presidency and a regular citizen in terms of their likelihood of being a target of violence. Personally, while I find everything that Trump says and thinks deplorable, he is but merely the id of our authoritarian, bigoted Republican electorate with a demonstrable lack of self-regulation.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2016, 06:50:24 PM »

Unsurprising, considering most Republicans seem incapable of understanding that: (a) Clinton never proposed disarming or seizing arms from all American citizens, and (b) that there is an irrefutable difference between a political candidate aspiring to the Presidency and a regular citizen in terms of their likelihood of being a target of violence. Personally, while I find everything that Trump says and thinks deplorable, he is but merely the id of our authoritarian, bigoted Republican electorate with a demonstrable lack of self-regulation.

I'm not a Republican, but you have some Democrats and leftists that would LOVE gun confiscation. You can't deny it. That's why this issue is brought up. Some Democrats and far-leftists have to STOP talking about gun control, it's too divisive. Suburban women voters need to let it go as well.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2016, 06:53:46 PM »

Lol, do you understand how Dirty campaigning works and why it is called "Dirty" ? Roll Eyes
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2016, 06:55:02 PM »

I'm not a Republican, but you have some Democrats and leftists that would LOVE gun confiscation. You can't deny it. That's why this issue is brought up. Some Democrats and far-leftists have to STOP talking about gun control, it's too divisive. Suburban women voters need to let it go as well.

That's a ridiculous reason to bring this issue up in relation to Hillary Clinton, however. She has never articulated any position that even resembles what the Republican Party and, specifically, Trump are suggesting. What other Democrats and Leftists propose is essentially irrelevant in this context. Also, I wouldn't deny that there are some (not even most) Democrats and Leftists who'd enthusiastically support mass firearm confiscation and laws similar to those found in countries such as England - myself included.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2016, 06:56:46 PM »

Lol, do you understand how Dirty campaigning works and why it is called "Dirty" ? Roll Eyes

Do you understand what deplorable, dangerous, and shameful mean? Eh, nevermind...
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2016, 06:57:29 PM »
« Edited: September 16, 2016, 06:59:41 PM by Spicy Purrito »

Just because there is less blue on the map doesn't mean he should have more blue(meth for those that didn't watch Breaking Bad) in his pipe.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2016, 07:03:14 PM »

That's a ridiculous reason to bring this issue up in relation to Hillary Clinton, however. She has never articulated any position that even resembles what the Republican Party and, specifically, Trump are suggesting. What other Democrats and Leftists propose is essentially irrelevant in this context. Also, I wouldn't deny that there are some (not even most) Democrats and Leftists who'd enthusiastically support mass firearm confiscation and laws similar to those found in countries such as England - myself included.

You shouldn't. Are you a weakling? Be strong. Why are you so afraid of a gun? Are you going to use your hands to attack the robber or the criminal? Harden up, my friend, harden up.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2016, 07:09:33 PM »

You shouldn't. Are you a weakling? Be strong. Why are you so afraid of a gun? Are you going to use your hands to attack the robber or the criminal? Harden up, my friend, harden up.

Ah, the machismo argument. If you are opposed to guns, then you must be afraid of them, therefore toughen up. Wouldn't the more civilized answer to a culture of gun violence, directly stemming from our nation's adoration of such toxic masculinity and ready access to firearms, be to de-emphasize and de-glorify violence while removing the primary tool of causing mass deaths? But, I guess that might be asking too much of many Americans.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2016, 07:15:05 PM »
« Edited: September 16, 2016, 07:20:03 PM by bronz4141 »

Ah, the machismo argument. If you are opposed to guns, then you must be afraid of them, therefore toughen up. Wouldn't the more civilized answer to a culture of gun violence, directly stemming from our nation's adoration of such toxic masculinity and ready access to firearms, be to de-emphasize and de-glorify violence while removing the primary tool of causing mass deaths? But, I guess that might be asking too much of many Americans.

Come on my man, how are people supposed to defend themselves? Come on, man. How are you going to defend yourself? Come on, bro. Get serious.
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2016, 07:17:50 PM »

The ss should visit this bastard and arrest him. Trump is scum.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2016, 07:18:00 PM »

Republicans say this all the time. This is not news.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2016, 07:19:29 PM »

Arrest him for the high crime and misdemeanor of being mean to Queen Hillary?
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2016, 07:21:14 PM »

Arrest him for the high crime and misdemeanor of being mean to Queen Hillary?

Threatening to use his supporters to kill her.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies