Trump: Clinton's bodyguards should be disarmed; let's see what happens to her (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:33:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: Clinton's bodyguards should be disarmed; let's see what happens to her (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: Clinton's bodyguards should be disarmed; let's see what happens to her  (Read 5260 times)
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« on: September 16, 2016, 06:33:21 PM »

I already started a thread about that. People don't seem to care about that possibility.

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 08:43:19 PM »

What an effin liar Trump is. He continually says Hillary wants to take away your guns. That's a complete lie.

She does say this:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/16/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-guns-secret-service/index.html

What in God's name is wrong with focusing on keeping guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them? Criminals, terrorists, mentally ill people?

If you aren't any of those then what is to worry about? Jesus Christ!

Trump is a dangerous stupid man.

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 12:48:08 AM »

What an effin liar Trump is. He continually says Hillary wants to take away your guns. That's a complete lie.

Many of the people who say/think such things will never equate "gun control" with anything less than the complete repeal of 2nd amendment rights. It's really that simple for them. It doesn't matter if she (or any other Democrat for that matter) sat there for 2 hours face-to-face and explained to them her ideas and exactly what she means. They would walk out of the room saying to each other "she is lying. she wants our guns." They would think the same no matter who it was.

The leftist do want a full repeal of the 2nd amendment.   What Trump said was right, If she wants to disarm the citizens why should she have the luxury of armed guards with those scary assault rifles?    Oh of course she wants a "assault weapons ban", but its clearly obvious the plan here. See the Communist republic of California and its assault weapons bans.  Its damn near impossible for law-abide folk to carry firearms.

Why should we trust a crooked liar anyway with the subject of guns?       

Case in point.

It's so convenient when you have evidence that is not only immediately accessible, but comes to you too.

They used the same tired lines with Obama and their guns have gone nowhere in the last 8 years.

They obviously live in FEAR. That's a shame.

Those of us who can read the writing on the wall know that Trump is only using this line of attack because he knows it works to rile up the gun wackos. And I'm not saying that all people who have guns are wackos, just the ones who live in fear of Hillary and Obama and the Democrats taking away their God.

Trump is a sleazeball.

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 01:08:24 AM »

See how the liberal logic works;      Clean record, law-abide citizen who owns guns = wacko

Felony record , career criminal who possess gun = Misunderstood harmless.   

1.  You have a comprehension problem. I did not say that.

2.  I said the wackos are the ones who live in FEAR of Hillary and Obama and the Dems taking away their guns.

3.  That is an irrational FEAR.

4.  Most gun owners are not wackos. MOST gun owners WANT some type of gun control. Look it up, the numbers are out there. 80-90%.

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 02:31:27 PM »

This is not a subject that any Presidential candidate should be talking about. Period. People have to continually "interpret" what Trump means when he says these awful things.

"Oh, he didn't really mean it like that...." "This is what he meant...."

Then WHY say it?

The only reason for Trump to utter the crap that he does is to entertain and to get people riled up. He doesn't think about the long-term consequences of his actions.

I find that very small-minded, unbalanced, and unacceptable behavior coming from a 70 year old who should know better, but doesn't.

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 04:33:14 PM »

In 2016, to say a controversial politician should not get protection anymore basically means to say one is okay with said politician being killed. People who make such statements about Geert Wilders disgust me, and people who make such statements about Hillary Clinton disgust me too. I understand the argument "politician X is against guns yet their bodyguards are armed and that's hypocritical", but Trump's formulation was purposely different. Such ambiguity can have dangerous consequences in turbulent political times like these.

Exactly. There is no place for Presidential candidates to be talking like this, especially considering the outer fringe element that follows Trump's every word.

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2016, 05:02:28 PM »

Remember, people, around 45% Americans say they want to vote for this guy.

Frightening! I don't think they are really listening to what he's saying. They are just latching onto what they want to hear, and that's all. The rest of the garbage Trump spews "doesn't matter."

I hope their ignorance doesn't take the rest of the country down with them when they vote in November.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies