Trump: Clinton's bodyguards should be disarmed; let's see what happens to her (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:17:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: Clinton's bodyguards should be disarmed; let's see what happens to her (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: Clinton's bodyguards should be disarmed; let's see what happens to her  (Read 5239 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 16, 2016, 06:57:29 PM »
« edited: September 16, 2016, 06:59:41 PM by Spicy Purrito »

Just because there is less blue on the map doesn't mean he should have more blue(meth for those that didn't watch Breaking Bad) in his pipe.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 07:23:50 PM »

The ss should visit this bastard and arrest him. Trump is scum.

Hmmm you want the "Ss" to take out a political leader who opposes you. And republicans are the fascist ones 🙄
Secret Service? They already talked to him once.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 04:44:02 PM »

He's not encouraging anyone to kill her, true, but he's making sport of the idea that Hillary Clinton would be shot. That's not acceptable by any stretch.

Trump is shaping "new normal". Right now. Right here.
He's trying to, definitely. Hopefully the American electorate is smart enough to realize what a dangerous path this leads down...
What good can you see occur from a political system that revolves around violence and the spectre of violence? Maybe I'm a dumb liberal cuck and need enlightenment about why we want that...and what the ultimate goal would be.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 05:02:47 PM »

He's not encouraging anyone to kill her, true, but he's making sport of the idea that Hillary Clinton would be shot. That's not acceptable by any stretch.

He's trying to, definitely. Hopefully the American electorate is smart enough to realize what a dangerous path this leads down...
What good can you see occur from a political system that revolves around violence and the spectre of violence? Maybe I'm a dumb liberal cuck and need enlightenment about why we want that...and what the ultimate goal would be.

Do you think that there is absolutely no correlation between BLM demonstrations and violence against police officers, you know, the guys who keep us safe, risking their lives? Whatsoever? Could someone predict it?

Trump lets you get a taste of your own medicine. But he magnifies it somewhat enormously.

As he hacked the disgusting media Smiley

So...what does that mean exactly?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 05:11:09 PM »

Exactly. If Trump becomes a model for success, and future politicians take after him, then politics will become even more of a mess of empty rhetoric and bombast than it is now.
Or just that you can have your supporters beat your opponents, threaten to have your opponents jailed or killed...and God who knows what else...
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 05:19:30 PM »

What an effin liar Trump is. He continually says Hillary wants to take away your guns. That's a complete lie.

Many of the people who say/think such things will never equate "gun control" with anything less than the complete repeal of 2nd amendment rights. It's really that simple for them. It doesn't matter if she (or any other Democrat for that matter) sat there for 2 hours face-to-face and explained to them her ideas and exactly what she means. They would walk out of the room saying to each other "she is lying. she wants our guns." They would think the same no matter who it was.

The leftist do want a full repeal of the 2nd amendment.   What Trump said was right, If she wants to disarm the citizens why should she have the luxury of armed guards with those scary assault rifles?    Oh of course she wants a "assault weapons ban", but its clearly obvious the plan here. See the Communist republic of California and its assault weapons bans.  Its damn near impossible for law-abide folk to carry firearms.

Why should we trust a crooked liar anyway with the subject of guns?       

As usual, your post has no basis whatsoever in reality. It is easy as $hit to get most types of firearms anywhere in Cali.

Your frothing paranoia does note what the vast majority of gun owners, even non-dolts unlike present company. 1) contrary to any evidence, gun owners believe Clinton, and indeed most Democrats, deeply want total gun confiscation. 2) even the most common sense, tepid legal restrictions on gun control, even those supported by overwhelming numbers of gunowners, are flatly considered the first step towards total gun confiscation.

I am homestly afraid to take any stance against the 2A....especially with Trump and what he encourages his followers to do...we might need the 2A to keep ourselves safe.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2016, 05:30:38 PM »

Remember, people, around 45% Americans say they want to vote for this guy.

Frightening! I don't think they are really listening to what he's saying. They are just latching onto what they want to hear, and that's all. The rest of the garbage Trump spews "doesn't matter."

This!

When I registered on this forum, I wanted to have this picture as my avatar:

Trump is indeed pretty elusive. Like a Rorschach test, everyone sees what she or he wants to see.

I, for example, think that he is pro-choice, will introduce a background checks and so on, even if he is saying the opposite. I just can't help to believe that he's doing this to win the election, but has NY values and common sense Roll Eyes

And yeah, compard to Clinton... What the hell do we have to lose Cheesy

I am sure your stances on this issues are interesting?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 05:40:42 PM »

I see.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 06:29:39 PM »

You are a white Swede living in Stockholm. You don't have anything to lose, but many Americans (and people all over the world, to be frank) do.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2016, 07:10:34 PM »

...What would happen if they did?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies