Don't vote for Johnson because ISIS is Nader's fault (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:51:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Don't vote for Johnson because ISIS is Nader's fault (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Don't vote for Johnson because ISIS is Nader's fault  (Read 2514 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: September 20, 2016, 12:08:09 PM »

link NewJersey.com, whatever the hell that is.
You must be logged in to read this quote.

That's pretty good, I like this one too
You must be logged in to read this quote.
He can't think of any other reason the guy running as a Libertarian would be pro-pot?  That's like saying an 1846 Democrat from S.Carolina was pro-slavery just to get the white vote.

He then goes on to explain, like most pro-Hillary people do, how bad Trump is.  No selling of Hillary at all, just fearmongering (rightly no doubt) about Trump.  People that don't plan on voting for her or Trump are not going to change their mind because we were reminded again how sh**tty Trump is.  We don't care.  We think Clinton is just as bad or at least nearly as bad that it makes no stinking difference.  To paraphrase something I read recently..it's the GOP's fault Trump was nominated, it will be the Dems fault if he wins.  How the hell did we even get here?  This is Donald Trump we're talking about.  Hasn't he always been a joke?  Like since the early 80s?  Why...what?  It makes no freaking sense.

Both parties should be embarrassed by this entire fiasco, and they both will be in time.  The GOP before the Dems I predict.

uncharacteristic Joycean bombastic rant, dead0man.

But I agree.  Mostly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies