Will reversing on the birther issue hurt Trump?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:24:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Will reversing on the birther issue hurt Trump?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 79

Author Topic: Will reversing on the birther issue hurt Trump?  (Read 1861 times)
MK
Mike Keller
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2016, 02:31:43 AM »

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html

I saw it with my own eyes and heard it from my own ears in 2008.   Hillary was on the ropes and started to resort to tactics like this.  Its dishonest to now act as if it NEVER happened , but the Hillary bots wouldn't care if Hillary was caught saying Obama was a bag boy on tape they still come up with something.  Oh wait... that was really said in 2008.  

I also remember her pandering to the "deplorables" in places like WV and PA during those primaries.    But of course that never happened either right?

Just like you saw and heard that Obama admires Karl Marx right?

I am sorry it breaks your liberal bleeding heart that someone sees that monster in the White House for what he really is.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2016, 12:59:00 PM »

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html

I saw it with my own eyes and heard it from my own ears in 2008.   Hillary was on the ropes and started to resort to tactics like this.  Its dishonest to now act as if it NEVER happened , but the Hillary bots wouldn't care if Hillary was caught saying Obama was a bag boy on tape they still come up with something.  Oh wait... that was really said in 2008.  

I also remember her pandering to the "deplorables" in places like WV and PA during those primaries.    But of course that never happened either right?

Just like you saw and heard that Obama admires Karl Marx right?

I am sorry it breaks your liberal bleeding heart that someone sees that monster in the White House for what he really is.

Another non sequitor. Please cite the quote where Obama expressed admiration for Karl Marx.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies