Pence refuses to be called VP because word "vice" is deplorable [satire] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:42:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Pence refuses to be called VP because word "vice" is deplorable [satire] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pence refuses to be called VP because word "vice" is deplorable [satire]  (Read 2515 times)
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« on: September 17, 2016, 02:07:43 PM »

The guys insane and a fundie to the core. This is the last thing we need in the second highest office in the land.

Yea, he's a little crazy, but that's his beliefs. You can disagree with it, but it's his beliefs.

And he can continue to hold his beliefs outside of the US naval observatory.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 02:38:30 PM »

The author, Chris Lamb, describes himself as a satirist on his HuffPo bio. The same essay also has Pence talk about a Republican Bible as different from The Bible, which sounds like satire to me. I'm not aware of a Thursday press conference by Pence.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Conservative_Bible_Project
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 05:17:42 PM »

Pence also thinks smoking doesn't kill, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.
Four years later, I still do not understand why Indiana decided that Dick Lugar wasn't good enough to represent us in the Senate, but this guy is okay.

Indiana Republican primary voters, not "Indiana" in general.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies