Pence refuses to be called VP because word "vice" is deplorable [satire] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:37:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Pence refuses to be called VP because word "vice" is deplorable [satire] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pence refuses to be called VP because word "vice" is deplorable [satire]  (Read 2503 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: September 17, 2016, 01:46:39 PM »

I can't believe this is actually real. If by some chance it is, Pence is even nuttier than I thought.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 01:43:13 AM »

I love how half of you believed this was serious. Democrats are successfully turning white people from the heartland into "others". People who don't count and aren't normal.

I can't speak for anybody else, but the fact that it wasn't obviously marked as satire confused me rather than convincing me, because I know people with Mike Pence-y religious views and know precisely that they tend not to actually be unhinged.

I agree that the sort of coastal liberals with whom I spend most of my time are smug and sneering and supercilious and rub off on one in really unpleasant ways, especially if one is (on paper) 'on their side'.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies