Where some of the fake Pro Trump/Anti Hillary 'news' stories are coming from
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:17:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Where some of the fake Pro Trump/Anti Hillary 'news' stories are coming from
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Where some of the fake Pro Trump/Anti Hillary 'news' stories are coming from  (Read 250 times)
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 04, 2016, 05:27:17 AM »

How Macedonia Became A Global Hub For Pro-Trump Misinformation

https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/how-macedonia-became-a-global-hub-for-pro-trump-misinfo?utm_term=.rwV2MDYq1#.lyYGo4g0A

On Coast to Coast tonight, the idiot host George Noory said at about 11:30 PM PDT that "Hillary Clinton's home had been raided by police."

I don't know if this was a mistake on somebody's part at Coast to Coast because a number of opposition politicians in Turkey had their homes raided today.

Or, this could have been posted on Drudge, which the idiot Noory seems to be constantly looking at.  It wouldn't surprise me if Drudge posted this based on one of these fake news sites and the idiot Noory quoted from it.

After he came back from the break at the bottom of the hour, he never mentioned it again.

I think these sorts of lies late in the campaign aren't new to political campaigns but the number of them seem to be unusually high and in this case, the perpetraitors can simply say these stories are FBI rumors or they're from the Wikileaks.

I know Sean Hannity was forced to apologize after lying that Barack Obama and I think several other Democrats had deleted all of their twitter posts.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies