Can you Democrats please stop panicking? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:24:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Can you Democrats please stop panicking? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can you Democrats please stop panicking?  (Read 6581 times)
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« on: September 17, 2016, 05:49:10 PM »

All Hillary voters should continue to panic until the fascist loses his leads in Florida and Ohio on 538.
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 01:29:42 PM »

Why shouldn't we be panicking? Hillary has gone from a 2008 landslide to winning with barely 270 electoral votes in a freaking month and a half.

Yes, and there is another freaking month and a half left to go. This could all change again. (Remember things can go up as well as down - a Clinton landslide is still not impossible...)

It can and things surely will change, but what has worried me for a while now is how Trump can be this awful and ridiculous and still be cutting it close like this. I don't necessarily think all, or even most Trump supporters are nasty, deceitful and generally terrible like him, but the fact that they are willing to overlook such behavior really hurts my opinion of them.

That said, I still don't think Trump is going to win. I'm more worried that Clinton will have blown a rare opportunity to destroy Republicans in a single election cycle.

If you seriously thought this was a possibility, you were being quite delusional. There was never a realistic scenario where the dems would get all the power: House Majority, 60 Senate Seats, Presidency

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies