Question for atlas democrats (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:58:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Question for atlas democrats (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question for atlas democrats  (Read 577 times)
PresidentSamTilden

« on: September 19, 2016, 06:57:26 PM »

I'm glad you brought this topic up. The other day I had a poster accuse me of thinking all trump supporters are dumb. Clearly there's some animosity between red and blue on here, I guess as is to be expected.

First and foremost though I gotta say that your wording is a little off, I disagree with a lot of democrats politically too. I've seen red avatars on here say climate change isn't real. Some hardcore Bernie supporters think that guy can fix everything that's wrong with the country on his own. I don't agree with either of those viewpoints. So it's not like every democrat agrees with each other, we have a lot of differences also. But I assume you mean Pubs vs Dems more than anything.

Realistically, Republicans and Democrats are probably equal in terms of intelligence. You have your blind, dumb supporters, and you have your geniuses on both sides of the isle. There are republican posters on atlas that I think are intelligent and good contributors.

That said though, there are certain issues where I feel the democrats are much stronger than republicans. I'm sure blue avatars feel the same way about some other issues. That's okay though, the whole point of a forum like this is that we can engage each other.

So if I challenge someone on a particular issue, or about a particular candidate, I might be right or I might be wrong. I might even be a little confrontational. But I don't do it to say you're evil or dumb. I just have a different perspective than you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies