GA-Monmouth: Trump +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:10:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  GA-Monmouth: Trump +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA-Monmouth: Trump +3  (Read 3854 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« on: September 19, 2016, 12:03:59 PM »

since they otherwise show good results for trump i guess either all of their findings are a little bit off or this race is reaaaaaaaaaally open without a landwide trend into one direction.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 12:35:14 PM »

i am not sure if silver either just wants to prevent people getting away with blaming him if trump would win ...(cause many viewers of 538 can't "understand" their system properly).....or, as a liberal himself, wants to burst the "echo room"-bubble of social-liberal media and analysts, who could help trump by accident through constantly underestimating his chances.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 12:39:44 PM »

I think she's gotta go for it. Her numbers here are more resilient than they are elsewhere, it seems. Georgia could be a silver bullet if Trump seems to be doing better elsewhere.

while georgia would absolutely crush trump and cancel out even the hope of game-changing through invading ohio....i fear that this is too early, since clinton's numbers could be pumped-up through johnson and through low republican motivation for a change. if the polls make it into a real toss-up a late-game-breakdown of johnson could kill hillary's chances even if she sinks millions in atlanta.

north carolina seems to be the much safer battleground and in need of cash and attention anyway, imo.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies