Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:50:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement)  (Read 7102 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: September 19, 2016, 09:46:11 PM »

Enthusiastically endorsed, my friend.

Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 06:58:29 PM »

FTFY

If you lose, will you still pursue setting them up?
Why risk it? Far better to go with the sure bet and elect Blair president!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 11:57:07 AM »

An excellent choice. Kingpoleon is exactly the kind of leader we need as our next vice president - an active, policy-oriented, no-nonsense administrator who will preside over the Congress with dignity and bring much-needed diversity to the cabinet. I can't think of anyone who could do a better job.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 01:12:07 PM »

Roll Eyes

These attacks are so hilariously moronic on so many fronts that I'm having a hard time believing the accusers are actually serious. Then again, I suppose this is the party that claimed I was not sufficiently active to be president back in June (seriously, WTF?), so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they would resort to clownish double standards and misrepresentations of fact to prop up their own failing campaign.

But let's give them the benefit of the doubt. Surely, if these individuals believe taking a break from politics disqualifies one from ever holding national office again, they would be prepared to apply that standard equally? For example, they would never have considered supporting Lumine for vice president four months ago, seeing as he took an extended break from the game last November (when the situation was just as dire as it had been two months before, when Blair left for less than a month). Oh, wait - none of them had any problem with Lumine's record, nor did it bother them that Tmth left the game for almost a year before returning to run for Midwest Governor. Huh.

Let's be honest: these "concerns" are nothing more than the last, desperate attempt of a defeated party to whip up enough faux outrage to rescue their dying electoral prospects. There was a time when I would have been surprised by this sort of conduct - especially from a party that claims to fight for a "more welcoming Atlasia" - but I guess this is the world we live in now. What a shame.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 09:58:38 PM »

^ wasn't AZ a federalist when he did that tho Tongue
Who benefited from his actions, though? Sure wasn't the Federalist candidates.
I don't want to derail this thread any more than it already has been, but just to be clear: 1184AZ acted entirely of his own volition when he voted for Peebs and Gothic. His activities over the past week (my use of that word is deliberately vague because I still do not know what all he was up to) were not in any way directed by or coordinated with the Labor Party leadership. We did not ask him to vote for us, and we certainly did not ask him to campaign for us; to the contrary, I had him down as a likely Fed voter up until the moment his ballot was cast. I was just as surprised as you were to see that he had voted the way he did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies