Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:25:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement)  (Read 7068 times)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 26, 2016, 12:46:25 PM »

I thought I would cross post this here:

Speaker NeverAgain Announces His Strong Endorsement For Senator Blair!

Rep. NeverAgain with SoS Truman at a 'Blair For President' Rally

Good evening everyone! And thank you all, especially the Secretary for being here tonight. I am here to announce my strong and enthusiastic endorsement for a man who has been committed to the people for years and now wants to take the final step in representing, defending, and protecting the entirety of Atlasia - Senator Blair!

But before I talk about what I know Senator Blair can do for Atlasia, I want to go back a ways. I want to go back eight months ago to when I stood here and talked to you about why I believed in Senator Blair and the audacity of hope that he and we all believe in. Then, he was running a much different campaign. He was facing a sitting President and we, as a party, were strongly divided then. But now, eight months later we stand here as united as we have ever been to continue to put an end to the Federalist domination of Nyman, as we have already started with taking back the House! Now, we will move on to the Senate, and then the White House! And we will won't stop until we provide substantive economic protections for our senior citizens, until we get a living wage for all Atlasians, and until we fully proclaim loud and clear that healthcare is a human right!

I know Senator Blair will fight for all of these and so much more as President. And I know this because he has done it before, so many times. As Governor, Blair fought terrorism by correctly making the right decision to mobilize the national guard, and then protected all people with new civil rights reforms, to end the hate and bigotry and that provoked such attacks. As Party Chair, Blair continually listens to ideas, even when he doesn't agree with them to further prosper effective communication and cooperation in our party and across party lines. And as Senator, he has put human rights and the minimum wage at the forefront of his Senatorial work.

I am so proud to endorse this great man for President, because he's not just talk. He's a fighter. A fighter for economic justice, for equality, and for Atlasia! I ask all of you to join me in the Fight For Atlasia!

Thank you all, and God Bless Atlasia!

NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 05:30:51 PM »

Mr. Senator, I am asking this to both you and Fmr. Sen. Yankee: Would you support/overturn the veto on the Ukrainian Freedom Bill by President Leinad?
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 06:09:26 PM »

All right.  I was asked to have a look at this lovely discussion here and give my input.  I've been feeling like sht the entire day and didn't get to this until now, so I'm glad we're getting some level of civility back in this thread.

I don't really have anything to say beyond what LLR has relayed.  I wasn't around for half the sht that's been mentioned in this thread and I really don't care to go back and get in on all the details.  I really don't.  I rejoined this game because I wanted to debate bills and run for stuff.  I freely admit to being an asshole on this site pretty much in general, but most of the "attack dog" BS in this game is childish and ultimately counterproductive when we end up losing valued and active members (Tmth being one) because of it.

If you want to attack a party's record, fine.  But let's steer away from the personality cultism that has dominated the culture of this game for far too long.

I wholeheartedly agree. We have far more important things to discuss than this crap
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 06:42:25 PM »

^ wasn't AZ a federalist when he did that tho Tongue
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 09:45:22 PM »

^ wasn't AZ a federalist when he did that tho Tongue

Who benefited from his actions, though? Sure wasn't the Federalist candidates.

Of course it was the Labor candidates that benefited, but Yankee acted like this was a top down Labor plan to win the Southern Races. I mean this "vast Federalist conspiracy" that we the Laborites will do anything, short of murder, is pretty darn silly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies