Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:07:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement)  (Read 7091 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« on: October 18, 2016, 08:22:36 PM »

Endorsed.

This may not be the best time to do this (mainly because my phone is almost out of battery), but I can assure you that Blair and Kingpoleon are the best people for this job. I've been here for months, but I only just recently got involved, and it was all thanks to the Labor Party leadership. They convinced me to become more active, and now I have brought the Northern Assembly into action just as inaction began to plunge us into a recession.

I've sent a lot of PMs to Blair and Truman, and they respond every time. In these PMs, they have been nothing but kind, helpful, and welcoming to me. Whenever I have a question I just ask one of them, and they respond. They're policies are also great and will help Atlasia immensely.

As for the negativity that's currently in Atlasia, it's not helpful and both sides need to tone it down. There's a fine line between healthy amounts of negativity and not good amounts.

Anyway, I trust Blair and Kingpoleon to do a good job as President and Vice President. They have good experience and I know that, despite what some have been saying, will fight for Atlasia and every one of its citizens 110%.

And my battery is going fast, so I'll have to end this here and find where I put my charger.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 06:51:47 PM »

These are fantastic policies Blair! I am looking forward to working with you when I'm Governor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies