Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:15:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement)  (Read 7109 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: October 18, 2016, 04:27:47 AM »

lol
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 05:08:30 AM »

This all seems like a way to weasel out of the fact that Labor has been doing some "interesting" things in recent voting. Also, if we want to mention past affairs we could always bring up a certain South American escapade, will you run to South America again if things don't go well in your Presidency?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 05:43:18 AM »

I might not have been around at the time, but it's not terribly hard for me to go back and read what happened. You also failed to respond to my note that your party is conducting nefarious voting tactics in the name of gaining a seat or two.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 06:12:59 AM »

Pit has and GA Worth is in the process of, essentially some people have voted in both the Fremont and Southern senate races and there has been strategic vote moving that has generally been shunned in Atlasia...
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 09:06:36 AM »

Senator Blair, I appreciate you responding to my questions regarding happenings around Atlasia, as I said I do not intend to attack anyone on a partisan basis which is why I switched over to being an independent, again thank you for responding to my questions.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 01:16:05 PM »

I'll admit I was the one that kind of got the ball rolling and I apologize for that
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies