Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:33:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement)  (Read 7071 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 18, 2016, 09:35:04 PM »

^ wasn't AZ a federalist when he did that tho Tongue

Who benefited from his actions, though? Sure wasn't the Federalist candidates.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 05:57:30 PM »

^ wasn't AZ a federalist when he did that tho Tongue
Who benefited from his actions, though? Sure wasn't the Federalist candidates.
I don't want to derail this thread any more than it already has been, but just to be clear: 1184AZ acted entirely of his own volition when he voted for Peebs and Gothic. His activities over the past week (my use of that word is deliberately vague because I still do not know what all he was up to) were not in any way directed by or coordinated with the Labor Party leadership. We did not ask him to vote for us, and we certainly did not ask him to campaign for us; to the contrary, I had him down as a likely Fed voter up until the moment his ballot was cast. I was just as surprised as you were to see that he had voted the way he did.

I'm pleased to hear that Labor was not party to his actions. With that said, I'm far too familiar with one's party being damaged by the actions of a single renegade member. People are going to see his actions and judge based on that and based on the circumstances. Given what I have seen in the past in terms of tactics embraced by both Labor and other parties, I'm really not surprised that something like this happened.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies