Washington Post: Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:29:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Washington Post: Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Washington Post: Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems  (Read 1967 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2016, 09:59:21 PM »

I do not hear protests from the Trumpista crowd about laws being violated. I mean, at least, deny it!

They know their candidate is in deep guano.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2016, 10:02:45 PM »

I do not hear protests from the Trumpista crowd about laws being violated. I mean, at least, deny it!

Only since today?
dspNY
United States

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2016, 10:06:26 PM »

Only since today?

It's going to lead to a constant drumbeat about Trump's taxes and the "spending other people's money" comment didn't help either...that soundbite is going to end up in a Clinton ad in no time flat
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2016, 10:10:55 PM »

the party of Reagan folks.

Going from "There's no such thing as a free lunch" to "There's nothing like doing things with other people's money". Just terrific party of principles guys.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2016, 10:14:08 PM »

Still silence. Not a word from "Lincoln Republican" in this thread, for instance.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2016, 10:26:31 PM »

Still silence. Not a word from "Lincoln Republican" in this thread, for instance.

this song came into my head immediately when you said
Fargobison

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2016, 11:21:17 PM »

Hardly shocking, Donnie's foundation like most things Donnie touches is nothing but a complete scam setup to benefit him.

Nobody with a blue avatar should be saying anything about HRC's foundation if they are supporting the orange con man.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2016, 12:14:40 AM »

So, I notice that Lincoln Republican has been around here long enough to comment on my long memory. But, it seems, not long enough to comment on this.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2016, 12:58:31 AM »

Typical drive-by from the MSM people are probably use to it by now.   

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2016, 01:00:21 AM »

Mind addressing the actual issue of his illegal activities? What are your thoughts? Do you agree with what he's done? What's to say he doesn't plan to continue this at an international level through a potential presidency?
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2016, 01:11:03 AM »

Mind addressing the actual issue of his illegal activities? What are your thoughts? Do you agree with what he's done? What's to say he doesn't plan to continue this at an international level through a potential presidency?

Nothing to address here especially when I read articles headlining "may have". Its a typical desperation hit piece.  I fully expect more of these between now and Nov if it looks like Trump is closing in or winning.  If these activates were so "illegal" then why hasn't NY prosecutors issued charges before the 2016 election?   Oh of course... Mr Trump wasn't leading in the polls against Hillary Clinton I take it? 

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2016, 01:15:52 AM »

Cool!

Go Trump!

Savvy business man.

So non PC....that's what counts.

Trump is the man!

This type of thought is what I envision is going through the minds of his followers.

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2016, 01:28:41 AM »

Nothing to address here especially when I read articles headlining "may have". Its a typical desperation hit piece.  I fully expect more of these between now and Nov if it looks like Trump is closing in or winning.  If these activates were so "illegal" then why hasn't NY prosecutors issued charges before the 2016 election?   Oh of course... Mr Trump wasn't leading in the polls against Hillary Clinton I take it? 

a) because it's complicated, NY AG said it was an investigation on issues recently raised, not like the Trump one in Hawaii, a real one.
b) unless someone is convicted responsible journalists cannot say someone has absolutely done something illegal
c) so you won't comment about the allegations because something, something Clinton?
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2016, 01:32:56 AM »

a) because it's complicated, NY AG said it was an investigation on issues recently raised, not like the Trump one in Hawaii, a real one.
b) unless someone is convicted responsible journalists cannot say someone has absolutely done something illegal
c) so you won't comment about the allegations because something, something Clinton?

Keep digging.  Grandma needs all the help she can get.   

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2016, 01:37:29 AM »

Keep digging.  Grandma needs all the help she can get.   

Considering (actually) Corruptzo the Clown's current trajectory... I'm not sure it's Hillary who'll need the shovel.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2016, 01:51:07 AM »

Deplorably? must just be researching his talking points for us before he starts posting in this thread.  I'm sure it must be taking a while for this particular case.

But at least MK skipped that stage and gave it his 'best' shot anyway.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2016, 01:54:53 AM »

Deplorably? must just be researching his talking points for us before he starts posting in this thread.  I'm sure it must be taking a while for this particular case.

But at least MK skipped that stage and gave it his 'best' shot anyway.

LOL. I lost it for a second there. Nice.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2016, 02:05:59 AM »

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-email-it-guy-caught-asked-destroy-evidence/

The MSM is completely in the bag for Hillary.  Ignores anything negative to her yet any Trump dirt they are all over it like hot cakes.
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2016, 08:43:58 AM »

Watch as Mike Pence completely deflects the question and makes it about the Clinton Foundation...
https://youtu.be/mVYTvhTePRA
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2016, 10:11:58 AM »

Watch as Mike Pence completely deflects the question and makes it about the Clinton Foundation...
https://youtu.be/mVYTvhTePRA

At least, he answered something. I am still waiting for our Lincoln Republican to say so much as "Benghazi".
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2016, 10:15:19 AM »

So when is he going to be indicted?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2016, 10:18:18 AM »

Alas, I am afraid, only after the War.
DS0816
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2016, 11:31:06 AM »

I'm surprised it's only $258,000?

Most of the pay-to-play dollars in connection to Hillary Clinton were at least double.

This isn't "pay-to-play," this is stealing from your charity.

You support pay-to-play?
DS0816
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2016, 11:34:46 AM »

Ebowed,

I don't like saying this about people but anyone that could support Donald Trump is deplorable. They need to take a look at their sorry lives as something is seriously messed up with their humanity.

Anyone who supports Hillary Clinton, and the Democratic Party, after the DNC—with then-DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz—rigged their primaries to screw over Bernie Sanders (and the millions of individuals who voted the nomination to Bernie Sanders), is supportive of that corruption. And this make such a person deplorable because such a person who supports this is also corrupt.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2016, 11:44:30 AM »

Anyone who supports Hillary Clinton, and the Democratic Party, after the DNC—with then-DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz—rigged their primaries to screw over Bernie Sanders (and the millions of individuals who voted the nomination to Bernie Sanders), is supportive of that corruption. And this make such a person deplorable because such a person who supports this is also corrupt.

Define 'rigged.' DNC staffers expressing their opinions in emails and musing about schemes does not constitute 'rigging.' It's not a good thing, but you shouldn't be so loose with the labels. You cheapen the phrase when you apply it so liberally.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies