Fox News: Trump leads by 3 in NV, 5 in OH, and 5 in NC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:46:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Fox News: Trump leads by 3 in NV, 5 in OH, and 5 in NC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fox News: Trump leads by 3 in NV, 5 in OH, and 5 in NC  (Read 4868 times)
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« on: September 21, 2016, 06:32:58 PM »

Post of the week winner here, folks. I honestly just about peed myself from laughing so hard.
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 06:41:04 PM »
« Edited: September 21, 2016, 06:53:45 PM by EpicHistory »

I immediately call junk on the Nevada poll with Hispanics giving Clinton a narrow lead when actual Hispanic pollsters have her at over 70% and Trump at under 20%

All recent Nevada polls match the results of this one though. Back when PPP released their New Mexico poll, it was commented on that Trump appears to do decently with Western Hispanics (Who are more established than recent immigrants). Also, ethnic pollsters don't strike me as reliable, and it's been reported on recently that he's doing about Romney levels of support among Hispanics at worst.

But Republican internals are the gold standard, am I right?

Disgusting and sad. F-ck your country, Americans.

Because the best way to get voters to go for your candidate is by insulting their nation?
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 07:18:57 PM »

Trump isn't going to win Nevada, and a win in NC will only be by the wispy hairs on his ass.

There's been polls done by Rasmussen, Marist, Monmouth and now this that all show a Trump lead. Whether you refuse to accept this reality or not is on you, but the fact is that he is winning there now. No amount of shoving one's head in the sand is going to change that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies