Pre-debate speculation, prep reports, etc megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:42:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Pre-debate speculation, prep reports, etc megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pre-debate speculation, prep reports, etc megathread  (Read 3240 times)
Arbitrage1980
« on: September 23, 2016, 01:28:27 PM »

Trump should invite Monica Lewinsky, Gennifer Flowers, and Juanita Broaddrick (women whom Bill took advantage of) as front-row guests.
Arbitrage1980
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 03:44:34 PM »

This is such a stupid move by Trump. He has nothing to gain out of this and it will only hurt him even more with women.

Not at all. I actually wrote a post in this forum, arguing that Trump should do this. It's great because now people are googling Gennifer Flowers to see who she is (especially young voters), and they are reminded of how sick, perverse, and demented the Clintons are.
Arbitrage1980
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 03:45:36 PM »

This is such a stupid move by Trump. He has nothing to gain out of this and it will only hurt him even more with women.
Disagree 1000%. Even liberal CNN and MSNBC will have to tell millennials who Gennifer Flowers is. I'd seat Juanita Brodderick right next to Gennifer if I were Trump, so we can talk about Bill's little rapey rape.

Lol.  Monica Lewinsky, Gennifer Flowers, and Juanita Broaddrick, should be Trump's 3 honored front row guests. That would be EPIC. Hillary enabled her husband's rape and abuse of women for decades because of her insatiable lust for power.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies