Pre-debate speculation, prep reports, etc megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:00:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Pre-debate speculation, prep reports, etc megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pre-debate speculation, prep reports, etc megathread  (Read 3257 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 23, 2016, 08:12:52 AM »
« edited: September 23, 2016, 04:38:59 PM by Likely Voter »

Mark Cuban going to debate

via twitter
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Nice use of psychological warfare by the Clinton camp.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 03:05:21 PM »

That will go over well with suburban white women...

Trump campaign is so stupid.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 03:20:11 PM »
« Edited: September 24, 2016, 03:29:40 PM by Assemblyman Gass3268 »

That will go over well with suburban white women...

Trump campaign is so stupid.

Not sure I disagree, but what is the logic of this?

The logic on Trump's side is he's so thin-skinned he couldn't let Cuban sit at the debate without some sort of "counterattack".

Of course, he's too dumb to realize that trying to shame a woman for her husband's infidelities will make him look like a total ass.

I'm looking forward to when he says, "and by the way, your husband is a total sleazebag and cheat, just look at Gennifer Flowers over there". Suburban women will love it.

Exactly, Trump essentially took the side of the "other woman." Hillary's approvals were her highest during Bill's issues. Also it shows that Cuban is already in Trump's head.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 03:42:34 PM »

This is such a stupid move by Trump. He has nothing to gain out of this and it will only hurt him even more with women.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 03:49:02 PM »

This is such a stupid move by Trump. He has nothing to gain out of this and it will only hurt him even more with women.
Disagree 1000%. Even liberal CNN and MSNBC will have to tell millennials who Gennifer Flowers is. I'd seat Juanita Brodderick right next to Gennifer if I were Trump, so we can talk about Bill's little rapey rape.

They'll tell folks that Bill cheated on Hillary. It will only bring sympathy to Hillary. Just like it did in the late 90's when her favorables were sky high. Really dumb move.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 03:51:30 PM »

Disagree 1000%. Even liberal CNN and MSNBC will have to tell millennials who Gennifer Flowers is. I'd seat Juanita Brodderick right next to Gennifer if I were Trump, so we can talk about Bill's little rapey rape.

Lol.  Monica Lewinsky, Gennifer Flowers, and Juanita Broaddrick, should be Trump's 3 honored front row guests. That would be EPIC. Hillary enabled her husband's rape and abuse of women for decades because of her insatiable lust for power.

People will feel pity towards Hillary, just like they did in the 90's, which will increase her favorables. I don't know why people think that bringing up Bill's extramarital issues will do anything but help Hillary, because that's all that its done.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 03:51:52 PM »

Love the men on this forum who think this will help Trump.  None of you have ever been with a woman have you.  Makes sense since you seem to have such an amazing view on women.

This is Atlas...
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 06:58:55 PM »

I was wondering if Matt Lauer's embarrassing performance would have an effect on how Lester Holt would handle the debate, hope to God that it does.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies