Question to self described "pro-life" posters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:15:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Question to self described "pro-life" posters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Option 1

Option 2

Not "pro-life"

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 67

Author Topic: Question to self described "pro-life" posters  (Read 2460 times)
Grand Wizard Lizard of the Klan
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 5.39

« on: September 23, 2016, 11:17:26 AM »

Well, for me allowing abortion in case of rape is some modern sort of eugenics. Disgusting similarly to any male or female who is so degenerated to rape anyone.
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 11:45:25 AM »

Well, for me allowing abortion in case of rape is some modern sort of eugenics. Disgusting similarly to any male or female who is so degenerated to rape anyone.

So, being forced to reproduce under this scenario is somehow less disguisting?

Abortion isn't going to un-rape anybody, and child created form rape isn't unworthy to live because of that.
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 12:26:04 PM »

So, being forced to reproduce under this scenario is somehow less disgusting?

Abortion isn't going to un-rape anybody, and child created form rape isn't unworthy to live because of that.

That's right, abortion isn't going to un-rape anybody. A victim will live with the trauma of the rape forever (I don't know how it is to get raped and I honest to God would never want to know, but we all can at least comprehend this is something terrible), so forcing her to deliver only deepens scars. It's like rubbing a salt on the wound.

I just don't see how being essentially forced to give birth against your will after being forcibly impregnated is in any way acceptable.

I don't see "eugenic" comparison as fitting too. A rape victim can choose to give birth, and it should be personal decision.

As abortion will not un-rape anyone also will not un-mother, such woman will be just mother of dead child. Out of the religious arguments fetus is the first stadium of human life (I am not biologist but as far as I know it has it own DNA variation) and although is fully dependent on its mother also already born children are. I fully understand your point of view but in my opinion thwarting human being life at the beginning without giving any chance to live it if there is no risk that pregnancy will danger mother life is not morally acceptable.

And in this moment as I am pretty sure this argument will come up sooner or later, I am that type of anti-abortionist that thinks we should focus on preparing good environmental, social and economic conditions for potential mothers and fathers rather than making Jarosław Kaczyński heavy breathing (because clearly he is not happy with all that legal acts projects, both of them and not only that liberal will be stopped) with next anti-abortion legal acts which will not solve the problem (abortions will go underground or nach West) and to be pro-life mean to not only respect all human beings on all stages of their life but also make their lives livable. And I am also not biggest fan of Ordo Iuris initiative to be clear, at least in this moment and while Polish courts work as they work.

http://lewicowo.pl/regulacja-urodzin-a-klasa-robotnicza-robotnicze-towarzystwo-sluzby-spolecznej-na-posterunku/

And I agree with that Interbellum period text from aligned with PPS magazine, that:

Dla wszystkich wrogów regulacji urodzeń i środków ochronnych przeciw ciąży my, kobiety pracujące i niezamożne, mamy tylko taką odpowiedź:
Stwórzcie takie warunki życia, w których każda kobieta mogłaby z radością urodzić i wychować swoje dziecko. Jeśli tego nie potraficie, milczcie!

(From Polish: For all opponents of birth regulation and contraceptives, we working and poor women, have only such answer:
Create such life conditions, in which every women could happily birth and raise up child. If you can't, be quiet.)
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 01:13:47 PM »

http://lewicowo.pl/regulacja-urodzin-a-klasa-robotnicza-robotnicze-towarzystwo-sluzby-spolecznej-na-posterunku/

And I agree with that Interbellum period text from aligned with PPS magazine, that:

Dla wszystkich wrogów regulacji urodzeń i środków ochronnych przeciw ciąży my, kobiety pracujące i niezamożne, mamy tylko taką odpowiedź:
Stwórzcie takie warunki życia, w których każda kobieta mogłaby z radością urodzić i wychować swoje dziecko. Jeśli tego nie potraficie, milczcie!

(From Polish: For all opponents of birth regulation and contraceptives, we working and poor women, have only such answer:
Create such life conditions, in which every women could happily birth and raise up child. If you can't, be quiet.)

Interesting find. And is touches something that I find despicable: namely attitute showed by some who yell "abortion is murder, protect unborn life" while showing complete indifference to all the hurdles a mother and a child must face once the latter is born. Such people calling themselves "pro-life" are a joke.

100% agree.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies